⨭1,763,850
zPqsqQS.jpg

Anyone watching it?

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
I just finished ep 1 and 2. I'm always more into action-packed, fast-paced type of shows, so this is pretty different for me since it's a bit slow, but it's also very calming and healing. The chemistry so far between the leads is really cute too, so I think I'll definitely check out a few more episodes to see how it goes.

Qoptyi

Hallyuboo Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭304,200
I just finished watching it. It is quite slow, which although is sort-of the point in this case can sometimes be taken a bit too far. This drama is one of those examples where the plot just isn't big enough to fill the 16 episodes. I wished sometimes they could make dramas which were say, 10 episodes. This show would have benefit by being shorter.

I'm not Korean, but I think this drama is largely designed for the viewers as a kind of antidote to the "big city"/Seoul world. It really has that "healing" thing they seem to like imagining. Even though the story is quite dark at times and the location is cold and wintery, nevertheless there is this "slow your life down" tone to it. There is a more peaceful world out there.

Park Min Young is always good though and she's quite interesting in her character portrayal.

Top Bottom