ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,445
Pronouns
idk
HEADER june.png
Hello everyone and welcome to a special edition of User Interview! This month the interviewee wasn't voted on, I picked them! (because I can)
Anyways, the person I picked is someone that is very important to H+. Please welcome the one, and only @Ackerman!
Without futher ado, let's get started~​

General Questions
How did you learn about H+? Why did you join?
Well, I'm one of the founders. So you could say I joined before everyone else lol.

What is your favorite thing about H+?
Its a nice calm place and that was the intended purpose. Perhaps its too nice sometimes (and some mild trolls are welcome) but, I think we are a tight little community and that's its current strong point.

Which section and/or thread do you spend the most time in (on H+)?
The artists threads for sure, which tbh kind of ties into the previous question. We have really nice artist threads and people who are dedicated to keeping them updated, which I heavily thank those people for. In general I heavily lurk my bias artists threads for stuff, sometimes I post :poggers:

If you could be another user for a day who’d you be and why?
Kimsguardian! Id like to know how they are so up to date on stuff.

How did you come up with your username?
My current username represents my admiration for the badass Mikasa Ackerman from the Attack on Titan series.

Who’s your favorite PlusPal? And why?
Par, because its the most simplistic and I like that.

When did you get into kpop/Asian entertainment?
Music-wise Id say back when Gee came out. That was my first exposure to K-Pop, though I was already into J-Pop a couple years prior listening to the likes of Nami Tamaki. So probably 2006-2008.

Who is your bias and bias group?
This is always a difficult question. At the moment I heavily stan Dreamcatcher. Jiu is my bias.

Favorite kpop/jpop/cpop mv?
This has changed various times and continues to do so, but at this very moment for K-Pop it would be Scream by Dreamcatcher. For J-Pop its Plastic Love by Mariya Takeuchi. I have not listened to much C-Pop to have a favorite, sadly.

Favorite non-Asian artist?
Also a difficult question as I listen to tons of genres ranging from Pop to Reggaeton, Drill, Afrobeat. I'm gonna say Bad Bunny at this moment.

What superpower would you like to have?
Does money count as a super power lol? If not then flight seems cool to have.

User Questions
How do you feel about bok choy? (Asian Vegetable)
Its fine, I don't have a particular opinion about it.

If there was a Hallyuplus disaster and you could only save one person(yourself not included) who would you choose and why?
There's a handful for sure, but since its only 1 person... our community manager SM Maid. She has many connections that could prove useful to restarting H+ if needed. Also I'm scared of her...

Your preferred beverage?
Arnold Palmer.

Are you cynical?
Overall no, but there are tendencies sure.

What does a typical day look like to you?
Wake up, go to work. Survive work, go home. Do chores, shower, eat, and finally sit down and relax.

Eliminate one member from your bias group? if you don't the person closest to you in the world will die
Smh I'm sorry Siyeon :peepoblanket:

Who's your bias in twice?
Nayeon.

What your nationality?
From the USA.

what your age?

how many group u stan?
5 currently.

What has been your favorite new music release so far this year?
If its not restricted to Asian, Monica by Larry Gaaga. Afrobeat at its finest. If its Asian related then Dreamcatchers latest album has been on repeat for sure!

What's your favorite font?
Don't have one.

What's something that has recently moved you (like emotionally)? (e.g. artwork, a line from a movie, etc.)
There is a movie called Everything Everywhere All at Once that came out a couple months ago, which I highly recommend. In it there is a scene near the end of the second act that moved me deeply. I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it, but you'll know what it is when you see it. All the people who I recommended it to and have seen it agree that scene was extremely emotional in many ways. Its why the title of the movie is now my title below my username.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to Ackerman for being wonderful interviewee! And thank you HallyuPlus for reading!
See ya next interview~
ib1xI9i.png

GFX BY @soozie
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY @ARandomFan

JuKYShI.png

GIF BY: @Jibang

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,140,120
Pronouns
He/Him
what a nice interview, thank you randy & our ceo for this one!
aaaw thank you sir, that's such an honor for me :heartpar:

so now it's jiu huh? seola will be sad :hehe:

Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
How did you come up with your username?
My current username represents my admiration for the badass Mikasa Ackerman from the Attack on Titan series.
hell yeah :FitPar:

If there was a Hallyuplus disaster and you could only save one person(yourself not included) who would you choose and why?
There's a handful for sure, but since its only 1 person... our community manager SM Maid. She has many connections that could prove useful to restarting H+ if needed. Also I'm scared of her...
omg maid's power! :sip:

Who's your bias in twice?
Nayeon.
SAME

SecretIllinformedGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

an interesting read, about our mysterious admin nim :hehe:
my thoughts exactly :lurk1:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
What's something that has recently moved you (like emotionally)? (e.g. artwork, a line from a movie, etc.)
There is a movie called Everything Everywhere All at Once that came out a couple months ago, which I highly recommend. In it there is a scene near the end of the second act that moved me deeply. I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it, but you'll know what it is when you see it. All the people who I recommended it to and have seen it agree that scene was extremely emotional in many ways. Its why the title of the movie is now my title below my username.

I watched and loved that movie! There were two scenes that struck as really emotional to me :poggers:

Dead Inside

Hongry Moderator Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,494,476
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you for wonderful interview and now we know a little bit more about our mysterious founder :poggers::poggers:

Top Bottom