MV-K KAI 카이 'Peaches'

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
The english isn't doing it for me but it might grow on me in a similar manner as 'Mmmh' did although I'm not sure how likely that will be considering this song is a bit too, average. It's probably my least favorite song on the entire EP. It could have been a lot worse though by ending up being a garbage song like Bieber's 'Peaches'.

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,933
The english isn't doing it for me but it might grow on me in a similar manner as 'Mmmh' did although I'm not sure how likely that will be considering this song is a bit too, average. It's probably my least favorite song on the entire EP. It could have been a lot worse though by ending up being a garbage song like Bieber's 'Peaches'.
Whats your favourite song from the EP?

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Whats your favourite song from the EP?
It's between 'Come In' & 'Domino' but if I had to pick one I'll probably go with the former. That being said, I don't think any of the tracks left as much of an impact on me as 'Nothing on Me' did. That's still my favorite song of his and it's not even close.

What about yours?

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,933
It's between 'Come In' & 'Domino' but if I had to pick one I'll probably go with the former. That being said, I don't think any of the tracks left as much of an impact on me as 'Nothing on Me' did. That's still my favorite song of his and it's not even close.

What about yours?
Right now, it's "To Be Honest", but it may change after a few listen. "Come In" is definitely an interesting track too :poggers:

Though I agree, I feel like the tracks this time are pretty mellow and not as impactful or experimental as his first album.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,909
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to complain about something! The MV has a lot of pretty scenes, yes, but Jesus, it looks so cheap, too? :peepoblanket: It's not just KAI—I feel like so many of SM Entertainment's music videos this year have come out looking so cheap and fake... or really over-processed. :peepoblanket: Anyway... The song is okay. I don't really see myself replaying it often, but it's not offensive, at least. :TeaPar:

Last edited:
Top Bottom