Kashiwagi Yuki discharged from the hospital, to resume her activities on her birthday

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300

1626076587-20210628-kashiwagiyuki.jpg

t's been announced that Kashiwagi Yuki, who recently received surgery to remove the intramedullary spinal cord tumor, has been discharged from the hospital and will be resuming her activities on her birthday, July 15.

Kashiwagi has been attending rehab on a regular basis, and her doctors have been surprised at the rate of her recovery. She revealed, "After finding out about my condition, I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to sing nor dance anymore. In the past month, I realized just how much support it is to have someplace to return to."

Kashiwagi is scheduled to appear on her regular radio program 'Kashiwagi Yuki no YUKIRIN TIME supported by DAIYAME' on July 15. Her online event on July 18, which will be held to commemorate the release of her photo book "Experience," will also be held as scheduled.

As for her solo concert 'Nete mo Samete mo Yukirin World' and the release of her collaboration single with WACK artists, they are currently making adjustments for them to be held and released later this year. More details will be released once they are determined, so stay tuned!

Source:

Top Bottom