Keyakizaka46 officially disbanded, Sakurazaka46 announced their debut single "Nobody's fault"

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭995,670
Pronouns
He/Him

Keyakizaka46 has officially disbanded after 5 years of activity, their final concert appropriately titled “LAST LIVE” was held via online broadcast on October 12th, and October 13th. At the concert Keyakizaka46 performed their many hit singles, including their final release “Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?”

The final song performed was the groups debut single “Silent Majority”, released back in April 2016. Keyakizaka46’s disbandment came after months of inactivity, but it was also announced that the group would be having a “rebirth” under a new name, Sakurazaka46.

Sakurazaka46 officially made their debut at the same concert, announcing and performing their debut single “Nobody’s fault“.
Hikaru Morita will be the center for “Nobody’s fault”, and it will be released nationwide in Japan on December 9th, 2020.

S

Some

I was waiting for new details on sakurazaka to post this but like i said in the 46G thread i'm choosing to calm down and orgnaize my feelings and get my heart ready before i talk more about this

S

Some

It's Nobody's fault that they change name and maybe concept. I think that's what's behind the title to be honest.

yeah that's basically what most fans are thinking that its saying that its's nobody's fault the mess they've been through as a group for the past 2 years and that they had to say goodbye to keyaki because of it . Others have the theory that it's a reply to their last offical single the black sheep which in it hirate sang : everything is my fault

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
yeah that's basically what most fans are thinking that its saying that its's nobody's fault the mess they've been through as a group for the past 2 years and that they had to say goodbye to keyaki because of it . Others have the theory that it's a reply to their last offical single the black sheep which in it hirate sang : everything is my fault
I guess we can only know when they actually release the song. :sanapray:

S

Some

I guess we can only know when they actually release the song. :sanapray:

the lyrics were translated since they were displayed during the their performance of the song in the last live but its not the final version you can check it if you like

but we wont know until the members tell us during permotion period

Top Bottom