Kismet - Writer's Month Entry

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,830,314
Pronouns
She/Her
This had to be a joke, right? Because it sounded like a complete insanity.
How could it be me, a fairy from a magical kingdom?
How is it possible that my existence is so important to the survival of said kingdom?
My head was spinning as my gaze did not leave those strange violet eyes, waiting for some hint of humor that would explain all this. I still remember the first night I dreamed of the handsome young man in front of me, because it happened on my eighteenth birthday, exactly 7 days ago; as well as strange events that I decided to ignore, as they seemed surreal.
But he was not laughing, in fact, his beautiful face looked concerned about my lack of response. I decided to break the silence, as the minutes seemed like hours, and that only made me more anxious.

"I-I'm sorry," I muttered with difficulty. -It's a strange conversation to have in the living room of my home-

The comfortable sofa, on which I had sat so many times, now felt like stone.

"But this is not your real home," the stranger replied with an indignant tone.

Since he entered my house, he has not stopped looking at everything with a certain disdain.

-Well maybe you don't like this place, but I was raised here, so it's my home- I got up angrily. I wanted to end this conversation as soon as possible.

-All of this is a lot of information for me, you must understand that I have parents and a complete life that I do not want to abandon-

-But the kingdom needs you, we will not survive without you- he took my hands tightly -You must come with me now-

-Hey!- I yelled as I struggled, -Let go of me, now!-

It felt like my hands were burning.

"I promised that I would take you back and that's what I will do," he said in a voice cold as ice.

He released me but quickly placed his left hand on my face and everything went dark.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,830,314
Pronouns
She/Her
SO SUDDEN

I felt like adrift without seeing or hearing anything. Is it a dream? Surrounded by absolute darkness, I realized that I could see my body, as it glowed with a dim white light. I began to walk blindly when a female voice, which was strangely familiar to me, shouted: "Wake up, Melia!"

I woke up with great urgency in a bed that was not mine, in a strange old-looking room.

My body was shaken by small tremors, of fear? Why? I was alone here. I got out of bed and inspected everything, it was a normal room. But my body could not calm down ... I think it was because of that cry from my dream ... so much despair and fear in one word.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, and a little old man with elf ears entered after I allowed him.

-Ms. Melia, I'm glad you woke up- He bowed -On behalf of the entire kingdom of Belesa I would like to offer my sincere apologies for Arus's behavior, it was very rude to bring her here like that-

Melia? That was the name I heard in my dreams.

-Melia? Is that my name here? -I asked curious-Because my real name is L-

-Yes, that's your only true name- he interrupted. -Your Earth name is not real- he added condescendingly.

I didn't like how that sounded.

-I can't stay here… wherever we are now. I need to go back, my family must be looking for me since I suddenly disappeared- I put my hands together to give more emphasis to my plea.

-But this is your home and here is your family. Also if you leave, this kingdom will cease to exist, I'm sure that Arus explained that-

Arus, the beautiful boy with violet eyes.

One part of my brain tries to store as much information as possible while the other is dedicated to asking more questions.

-Yes… Arus? And you haven't told me exactly what to do to help the kingdom so-

VROOM !!!!

A horrible roar accompanied by a great jolt that made us lose our balance interrupted our dialogue.

-What's going on?!! - I screamed with fear- the screams of people outside could be heard.

-I-I don't know- stuttered the old man-

The door was suddenly opened, and a beautiful young woman with green hair and yellow wings flew in.

-Mr Vasi, they are attacking us!!! We must get out of here-the young woman yelled.

VROOM !!!

Another rumble could be heard in the distance.

-Who is it? That had never happened, the barrier still works- he answered desperately.

-It's the witch Pamphile. She suddenly appeared in the center of the plaza- the fairy quickly reported.

-Guard Miss Melia, while I release Arus- Vasi said, fearless now.

The fairy easily scooped me up and took me flying, while Vasi ran in the opposite direction.

*Note: The obligatory challenge n1 is highlighted in blue.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,830,314
Pronouns
She/Her
REAL ORIGIN

-Fairies are of different types, and the skills you develop when you turn 18 depend on this. That classification; in addition, it determines the role that you will develop in our society. Those who fight, those who protect, those who heal, and those who lead come from those who control the elements of nature; while the miscellaneous are the fairies of death and those who are blessed by the blood of the Gods.

King Aspire, was the Sylph of the highest rank and therefore the most powerful. The Sylphs manage the air; however, he also handled fire, which is typical of Salamanders like Arus. This rare ability was what allowed him to be a warrior and leader of the kingdom at the same time.

On the other hand, Queen Lymnia, was a Salamander type but not a warrior, yet she was powerful because she had the grace of the gods. The union of the two was agreed to give birth to a fairy blessed by the blood of the gods, because according to our scriptures, it is the only thing that can save the kingdom from the curse of the witch Pamphile. It has been more than 1 century since someone like this was born, until 18 years ago, Princess Melia, a fairy of the Sky type, who possesses the blood of the God Uranus, arrived in our world. These types of fairies are one of the oldest, which gives them a wide range of abilities.

Princess Melia became the first fairy of three types, and to protect her from Pamphile she was sent to Earth, until her powers awakened and she could finish off the witch. Unfortunately, the king and queen were killed by the curse, and the kingdom was left in the hands of Master Farrallis, who commanded all those who had the ability to protect, to strengthen the barrier that separates us from the other worlds-

Ariene, the fairy who flew me out of the room about an hour ago, finished telling me the story while we were sitting inside an ancient underground library.

The rumbling stopped minutes ago, but she told me it was better to wait as a precaution.

-You are Princess Melia- she said as her yellow eyes met mine -Our only hope-

My head was spinning with all the information received. This was nothing compared to what Arus explained to me. A part of me wondered if I should feel sad for my biological parents, but my main concern was to go home and for that I had to fulfill my mission here.

-To end the curse ... what should I do?- I asked with full determination.

Top Bottom