[knetizen] Music Works responds to Song Yuvin and Kim So Hee’s dating rumors

lin_ash

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,560
Song Yuvin side “He broke up with Kim So Hee .. Legal action against privacy violations”
Song-Yuvin-Kim-So-Hee.png

Music Works responded to the rumors by stating, “While it’s true that Song Yuvin and Kim So Hee briefly dated a year ago, after checking [with them], we learned that they have already broken up.”
The agency also warned that it would be taking legal action against the invasion of their artists’ privacy.
original post: naver

1. [+1875, -49] That is not the problem. A woman of any age can date or break up. Should not be noisy. Instead, it’s a crime to release personal photos without consent.
2. [+1391, -143] I wish they could have caught the person who leaked it! Obviously, it’s jealous action and too toxic.
3. [+408, -23] Make sure to catch the person who leaked the photo and sue him.
4. [+247, -58] ‘Blurry’ song will be released at 6 o’clock today. Please listen to it. Song Yuvin fighting!
5. [+175, -5] Someone’s done a malicious message with a clear intent, and we can’t go on like this. Be sure to take legal action.

Source

emily

개냥이 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,750
yes loving these comments... obviously this was attempted sabotage but it’s not like he’s super popular anyway, and maybe i’m wrong, but i feel like people drawn to him in the first place would be less likely to care about a past gf lol

Top Bottom