[Knets] Baekhyun voice color

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545

Youtube: EXO Baekhyun vocal compilation

- Baekhyun-oppa’s voice color is really pure, something like cozy and peaceful. I really love him.

- I like Baekhyun’s voice color, so I became his fan. I keep listening to Baekhyun’s voice, but I don’t get tired of it.

-His voice is like pure, cold and pleasant snow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- The voice which makes my heart fluttered.

- Why does it take such a main vocal with nice voice like this 7 years to release a solo album… It should have been earlier…

- I cry only when I listen to Baekhyun’s singing… I like it a lot.

- He has such a magic voice that suits every genre...

- I love Baekhyun’s voice color the most. This is obviously the biggest reason why I can’t leave him. Baekhyun-ah, I look forward to your solo and support you.

- Our loved Baekhyun… because I fell in love with that voice color, I first fell in love with you. Please sing for us for the rest of your life, Beautiful-ah!!

- Baekhyun’s voice color makes me feel so peaceful.

- I hope everyone can get to know Baekhyun’s singing ability. It's a pity that only I listen to him. I love you, Byun Baekhyun.

- My voice bias in EXO is Byun Baekhyun’s.

- He really uses his voice well... he doesn’t sing every song in the same way, but the way he sings matches the emotion of each song

- Byun Baekhyun… his voice is a national treasure.. this should be registered as the cultural property… but to this extent, his voice is more than the cultural property, it’s like Byun Baekhyun falling from the sky to make people happy, isn’t it? He’s like an angel who takes the duty to come down and make people happy. His voice attracts people… he sounds pleasant and sweet… his voice color itself has everything...how many voice color he has? How can he change his voice to match with each song’s emotion? As expected of the genius… our Baekhyun. Does he come down here because he has the best voice among angels who have nice voices? I love you Byun Baekhyun. Now you would be perfect if you got married to me (I’m sorry)

- Baekhyun has scratchy sexiness in his natural voice and itchy sexiness in his falsetto that I like a lot. His low notes are also emotional.

- His vocal is warming and manly.

- Baekhyun’s voice color sounds pleasant something like shalala like snow under the warming and powerful sun. It’s like snow falling down. His voice is like something pale and bright and powerful. That’s why I don’t get bored when I listen to his singing because I always get different feelings. When he sings sad songs, like the original version is already miserable, but when Baekhyun sings, it’s like he has overcome all of the hardships himself and he sings as that moment is just so sad.

- His voice is beautiful, his heart is beautiful, his face is beautiful. There is no part where he isn’t beautiful. I really get strength by listening to Baekhyun’s voice when I’m tired.

C: knetsonbaekhyun

Look forward to Baekhyun solo debut in July

99D206395D050EB00452D9

Midcara

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,535
Baekhyun may not be my bias in EXO but if I had to choose a vocal bias, he'd be it, shortly followed by DO (Chen's not too far either, I love his versatility).

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
Cant wait for your solo Oppa, give him best music that match her vocal color SM

tigha293

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50
Full album and i hope he’ll sing “sweet lies” by himself and include it on his album:love::love:

Top Bottom