Korean BL Webdrama starring PDX Han Gichan Ep 1&2 (with Eng Subs)

Indigo

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,635
*Youtube links got taken down but you can watch it here*:

Synopsis:
This series tells the story about Tae Joo, the 18-year-old only successor to the TB Group. He is blessed with a wealthy family, good looks, and no troubles to worry for often described as a handsome guy in the spotlight. His 18-year-old bodyguard, Goo Koo, has been trained in all different types of martial arts and is physically trained to have a strong body. He is also very thoughtful, and Tae Joo is his only friend, while Goo Koo is the only person Tae Joo feels as though he can trust, and feels relieved around him. (Source: Shannon0l0 at MyDramaList)

Last edited:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Oooh thank you so much for sharing! I was looking for a site that uploaded the drama with subs; I'm so happy someone is uploading them on Youtube! Again thank you so much for this! :heartublob:

imaslave4tzuyu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
his acting debut

Synopsis:
This series tells the story about Tae Joo, the 18-year-old only successor to the TB Group. He is blessed with a wealthy family, good looks, and no troubles to worry for often described as a handsome guy in the spotlight. His 18-year-old bodyguard, Goo Koo, has been trained in all different types of martial arts and is physically trained to have a strong body. He is also very thoughtful, and Tae Joo is his only friend, while Goo Koo is the only person Tae Joo feels as though he can trust, and feels relieved around him. (Source: Shannon0l0 at MyDramaList)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. Your signature is SUPERIOR. BRIGHT FTW.

Indigo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,635
Oooh thank you so much for sharing! I was looking for a site that uploaded the drama with subs; I'm so happy someone is uploading them on Youtube! Again thank you so much for this! :heartublob:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. Your signature is SUPERIOR. BRIGHT FTW.
np^^ btw i updated it with videos with better quality & subs for the 1st ep the subs are about the same as in the other vid but the 2nd ep in the other link had a lot of not understandable parts so the subs in this are much much better

thank you^^bright is love so sad that 2gether ended tho

Last edited:

imaslave4tzuyu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
np^^ btw i updated it with videos with better quality & subs for the 1st ep the subs are about the same as in the other vid but the 2nd ep in the other link had a lot of not understandable parts so the subs in this are much much better

thank you^^bright is love so sad that 2gether ended tho

Yeah, I hope they redeem the finale episode and give us another season of BrightxWin! I love them to bits! I'm just happy BL series and movies are on the rise. A lot of people got to watch them during the quarantine period so there's an influx of new fans!

Glad I watched immediately when you posted the link it looks like it was already taken down.

Indigo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,635
Yeah, I hope they redeem the finale episode and give us another season of BrightxWin! I love them to bits! I'm just happy BL series and movies are on the rise. A lot of people got to watch them during the quarantine period so there's an influx of new fans!

Glad I watched immediately when you posted the link it looks like it was already taken down.
ooh seems like the production company is taking down all the links couldn't find other links to replace it

hopefully they do they have like the biggest popularity currently among bl couples hope they use it and give us another season :sanapray:

Top Bottom