Koreans react to Baekhyun's OST

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545

[+522] Baekhyun’s voice is like to be already immersed into the drama. Even when the song was played during the preview of “Dr. Romantic”, I don’t know why I had kind of touching, dim, and mysterious feelings that I like it a lot... Please sing more OSTs in the future.

[+401] My heart is pounding hard for Baekhyun's voice again... this first present of 2020 is the best ...

[+347] Baekhyun sings an OST for my favorite drama I like his voice so much.

[+265] I was watching the drama and there was a familiar voice appeared and I was like “Who is this?”. It turned out to be Baekhyun-nim.

[+235] But the more I listen to the song, the lyrics don't sound like they are for couples that are in love, but for girls who have a crush on someone when they are sad.

[+209] Baekhyun’'s OSTs also give soft and warm feelings.

[+148] Having a crush on someone is hard, isn't it...

[+142] SM, are you even working? Y'all don't give us ballads with this voice?

[+135] Baekhyun's vocals are really insane.

[+123] Baekhyun's voice matches traditional ballads like this more than songs with many technical skills.

[+121] The reason why I like Baekhyun’'s vocals the most is... his emotion is superior. He sounds very detailed. Especially as I listen to the OST, it is like the male lead is singing. There is a great empathy. Baekhyun understands the song's feelings and the atmosphere well and he himself is also skillful, thanks to him, audience like I get to concentrate on the drama well. Especially Baekhyun's high note and falsetto are like... a stock market.

[+112] I personally prefer that Baekhyun sings as he is talking like this over when he puts much energy on his voice... but why this reminds me of OST of “Moon Lovers”...

[+82] He really sounds dreamy. Such a silky voice.

c

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
they are correct!

Top Bottom