Pann: What's your ideal number of members for idol groups?
1. [+236, -6] If there's more than 10 members, it stops me from entering the fandom.
2. [+202, -7] For all-fans, 5 is nice. It's not too little or too much.
3. [+186, -10] 7 for me. The formation is pretty and there's good chemistry between the members.
4. [+62, -2] 5 for me. The part division is nice and the stage formation is pretty, too.
5. [+57, -1] I stan a 5-member group and it's perfect. But if there's a member missing, the choreography looks really empty. I think that's the con.
6. [+51, -1] 6 for me. I like even numbers and I like how they can divide into pairs of 2 for games and reality shows.
7. [+27, -1] 5. I used to wonder how people could stan huge groups but now I'm an all-fan of one ㅋㅋ Let me cry as a NCTzen.
8. [+24, -0] I'm an Ujung and I really like 13 members. My bias takes a big part in the group but the stage formation is so pretty and the choreography looks amazing. Their visuals are diverse and there's a lot of personalities, so it's nicely loud all the time ㅎㅎ Of course, the 10-member promotions aren't too bad, either.
9. [+22, -0] My fandom experienced 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7...
10. [+19, -3] I've stanned only big groups so I lost the standard for "too much" ㅋㅋ I'm a Carat and it's not like I have to give up some things because there's too many members. I like seeing the members playing together.
11. [+18, -0] Even if we decide this, the group looks lacking once there's a few members missing. I'd watch V app and be like, "wait, that's it?" I'm a NCTzen.
12. [+17, -5] A lot of talented groups are 4 or 5. Bigbang, Sistar, pre-TVXQ, SHINee, Mamamoo, etc.
13. [+16, -1] I like 4 the most because I have trouble memorizing all the members' names ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Blackpink, Brown Eyed Girls, Mamamoo, etc.