[KPKF]Whereabouts of Mina, Choa, and Yookyung since leaving AOA

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462
Whereabouts of Mina, Choa, and Yookyung since leaving AOA

ED-KIcOXkAAV5tE

Mina - Didn't renew her contract with FNC and left AOA in 2019. She joined O&Ent and is planned to promote as an actress.

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-09-08%2Bat%2B4.32.26%2BPM.png

Choa - Left AOA in 2017. Whereabouts unknown except her Instagram updates thanking her fans for birthday ads once a year.

latest

Yookyung - Left AOA in 2016. Worked as an instructor at a drum academy. Got her master's as a drum major. Uploads drum covers on Youtube. Joined an indie member 'P.AZIT' as a drummer.

-

Pann: Recent whereabouts of the members who left AOA

1. [+178, -6] People criticize Choa too easily. It's true that she affected AOA in a negative way but it's not like she's promoting actively after leaving the group. Over the last 2 years she's been doing nothing. I think it was very tough for her to be in front of the public at that time. Instead of forcing yourself to continue promoting and then getting into a scandal, it's better to leave the group if you can't handle it.

2. [+174, -3] What is Choa really up to?

3. [+93, -48] I read that when Choa decided to leave the group, Jimin tried to convince her by saying, "Unnie can go on any variety show but our members Yuna, Hyejeong, and Chanmi still need more time so please hold on until we're stable enough." But Choa disappeared and announced her withdrawal. I know Choa had her own struggles but considering the other members, I don't see that that positively.

4. [+79, -8] I doubt Choa left the group because of a man...

5. [+68, -77] Didn't Choa leave the group because of a man? I just feel bad for the rest of the AOA members because they lost their main vocalist. I hope the members do well, they didn't seem to be paid well, too.

6. [+67, -2] Mina left, too? I didn't know that.

7. [+66, -1] They must've wanted to stay as a band instead of stripping and being a girl group. The last member did join a band again.

8. [+43, -1] I'm a fan of a boy group and I'm not trying to shield Choa for affecting her group for dating. But I've always thought they must be struggling so much when they were promoting. They always pushed a sexy concept and wore short, tight outfits. Their fancams have really dirty sexual insults from men. The thumbnails are so provocative, too. Members like Choa and Hyejeong had it the worst. It must be really hard mentally to be a female idol.

Source: http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2019/09/whereabouts-of-mina-choa-and-yookyung.html

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭283,200
Seeing them only 5 on scene, it feels so empty but they managed to slay (y)

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭382,400
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i don't have time for anyone who criticizes Choa for leaving.

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
Choa left because of a rich man. I would too Hes a ceo of some gaming company in Korea. Girl gotta look out for her future. Idol life doesn’t pay much unless you’re the 1% like girls generation or twice. She’s in the grandma years of the idol life and there isn’t much after that out there for a career. You can keep being denial about it but sorry to say but that’s the truth.

Last edited:

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
3. [+93, -48] I read that when Choa decided to leave the group, Jimin tried to convince her by saying, "Unnie can go on any variety show but our members Yuna, Hyejeong, and Chanmi still need more time so please hold on until we're stable enough." But Choa disappeared and announced her withdrawal. I know Choa had her own struggles but considering the other members, I don't see that that positively.

go back to asianfanfics where you belong

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Choa owes no one nothing. If she couldn't handle it, it's better for her to leave, she doesn't need to put other's needs over hers. She didn't have to "hold on" because her members weren't talented enough to carry the group, it's their problem not hers.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I have no time for people criticising ChoA. If promoting was affecting her health, then why shouldn't she live a private life?

D

DR. K💉M 👄

If im not wrong, wasnt there a rumor that the ceo or someone wanted to marry choa? And knowing how the jjy friend guy didn't get kicked out for a long time after what he did, I don't quite trust that company. Mayhaps something was bothering her as a celebrity.

Top Bottom