“we were too young and immature to give up"
Reaction score
I'm telling you the truth, i don't miss you
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
So this is for fanfic?
I guess I have to introduce myself, although I don’t know why if this is a diary but here you go. My name is Wong Li Na, but I like to go by Mina, which means beautiful, I was born in Hong Kong, China, I am very flexible, and I can play the piano. “WONG LI-NA!” my mom yelled, “Yes eomma1” she came halfway up the stairs and said “Breakfast is ready” I really hate when she calls me Li-na, I want to become a Kpop idol but my mom and dad don’t support me, only unnie2 does. I walked downstairs and sat at the dining table to eat. Tap tap tap I looked up “Unnie!~” she hugged me and said, “So what’s for breakfast?” I showed her my plate and said “PANCAKES~~~” then we heard a knock on the door, “I’ll get it” I said so I got up and walked to the door, I then opened the door and there was a tall, slim man standing in the door, “May I help you?” I asked him, and he looked at me and said, “We saw a video of you dancing online, one of your friends said that you wanted to be a Kpop idol, and we really enjoy your dancing. And we would like to offer you a spot as a Kpop solo or to become a member of a group.” My jaw dropped, and my mom just looked and was about to say something when unnie said “She will gladly accept the offer!” and he smiled and said I just need your phone number so we can send you the form.” I nodded and gave him my phone number.
A while after dinner, I got a text from an unknown number with a form
P7WE6LtF_3LI0rqf37KyMXfs_2P9w-qUxmJMSm8GVE-jQeUaxjIEbq9voqAGJkHlc0OC3XdUcq8CQkvumQOq2KUMhhZimgkZpXUj-G5csZgRYlImx4L8W4Hd26Y7ERZ6GJ4l4Qp_=s0

“I DID IT!! I FILLED OUT THE FORM!!” and unnie smiled at me, “I knew you could do it!” She said and we went back to the dining room to finish eating
~TO BE CONTINUED~

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Re-cap
“I DID IT!! I FILLED OUT THE FORM!!” and unnie smiled at me, “I knew you could do it!” She said
Present
"That doesn't mean you're going," mom said I looked at her with wide eyes and said "This has been my dream mom! I swear you never support me with anything" and I go to my room and start to cry. I heard a knock on the door and I said "Who is it?" and I heard my unnie "It's me, Mina," I thought because I wanted to be left alone but I also wanted someone to be with me so I said "Come in" and I sniffled, she entered my room and said "I talked to mom, and she said you can go but someone has to go with you" I looked at her with my famous 'Yeah alright' look and she said "I'm not kidding," and I said "Okay, he said he wants me there at 12:30, so we have to leave at 12." unnie nodded and said "Then you better get ready because that means we leave in 20 minutes" I looked at the time and saw that we only had 18 minutes left so I got up and ran to get changed.

Sorry I am lazy and tired rn so ~To Be continued~
Give me some ideas!!

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Unnie and got to the one and only Moon entertainment! We walked in and instantly asked unnie if she was the one to be auditioning... Before unnie could say anything I said "Not to be rude or anything, but I'm here for the thing" and she looked at me and her mood seemed to instantly change. The woman said "Oh Sorry," and I just thought to myself 'am I invisible or something?' and I said "I'm here because I turned in a form," she looked at her computer and asked, "What is your name?" "Wong Li-Na but I go by Mina..." she started typing and she said "The last floor then go straight" I nodded and Unnie and I walked to the (Hell)evator. We were in the elevator for what seemed like forever.

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
We got to the last floor and knocked on the door, we heard a male voice that said "Come in" we entered and he pointed to the chairs in front of his desk "You must be Mina" I nodded and he looked through the papers on his desk and said "Thank you for coming," and he paused, I looked at him with a worried look and he continued "We currently have no one for a group." my heart dropped... "But you can debut as a solo and when we get people for a group you can be both a group and soloist." I looked at him "If you want" he said

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
I looked at him and said "IT HAS BEEN MY DREAM!!!" he chuckled and said well, we will pick you up today so please get your stuff ready to move into the dorm" I looked at him with wide eyes and said "T-tonight?" and he said "Yes, is that a problem" i shook my head and said "No not a problem at all! Thank you!" and we left.

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
I was packing clothes to get ready for tonight when unnie came in "I heard that one of your friends got in as well" I looked at her with wide eyes "Jinja~" she nodded then she just walked away -_- I was finished packing and watching Youtube when I hear a car pull up, I looked out the window and saw a black car so I went outside and saw my friend in the car "Ae-Cha!" she rolled down the window "Mina!" she opened the door and moved to the other seat signaling me to get in the car. I got in the car and we were talking over each other when I said "It has been so long!" she nodded, is she crying? I saw her wipe her eyes "Don't cry" i said and gave her a big hug, she hugged me back and said "I missed you so much~" We got to Moon entertainment and got out, when we got out we gave each other a proper hug
28a45475fbb763baddb13fa6713d5841.jpg

(Blonde hair: Ae-Cha dark hair: Mina)

That's all for now, maybe I will also do insta... give me some ideas for Group names (Girl and boy) and some Boy names (Korean, English, Thai, Japanese, Chinese) Hope you enjoy~ (Oh and also maybe some Insta usernames for the names you give me!)

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
AE-CHA POV
The next day we had no practice so i decided to hang out with the people we didn't know so we could get to know them.
MINA POV
I saw Ae-cha walk to the group of people we don't know and on her way, she dragged me along. Ae-cha spoke first "Hi! My name is Ae-Cha! What's your name??" one looked and said "Oh, My name is Arie, this is Soomin, and Eun"

~I NEED IDEAS!!!~
*TO BE CONTINUED*

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
MINA POV
Eun said, "What do you guys need?" I was about to say something but the Ae-cha said "Oh nothing much, just wanted to get to know each other!" Eun and the others smiled, and we just stood there in awkward silence...

~I NEED IDEAS!! Please comments any and all ideas!~

Top Bottom