MINI+ Kpop Kraze - Starts 29 SEP @ 2pm EDT (6pm UTC)

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
kpop_kraze.png

Welcome to the newest game show to debut in SnakeNet!

The cutest, The sassiest, The dorkiest and Most likely to eat dirt are just some of the titles fans give idols.
After all, don't you know an idol's entire being is defined by a few aspects of their personality?
Do you think you can pick the perfect idol for a title?
The one who embodies that characteristic the best?

If you think so, then this is the game for you!

HTP_KC.png

When you sign up, you need to sign up with an idol and make sure to mention their group as well.
Present or Past idols are fine.

There will be 12 rounds.
Each round you will be given a title.
You need to pick an idol from the idol list (comprising of all idols suggested) in a form that will be given to you.
Make sure to write the correct name.
The idol with the most valid votes will be awarded the title and all those who voted for them will receive 1 point.
You can discuss what idol you are going to pick in the thread.
but remember at the end of all rounds, only the top 3 players with the most points will get prizes!

Now what is a snakenet game show without a snakey twist?
On specific rounds (decided by Randomizer) a player will be picked on random to sabotage the round. The player will be informed via pm (the rest of the players will not be informed that there there is a saboteur amongst them for that round).
They will have to get players to vote for an idol with them. If they get more than two people to vote for the same idol as they do. The saboteur will receive 1 point. Everyone who voted for the sabotaged idol will get no points.
If the idol the saboteur votes for has the most votes. The saboteur will get 2 points (1+1). Everybody else who voted for that idol get 0. And those who voted for the idol with the 2nd most votes will get 1 point.

Special rounds
There will be two special rounds.
They will give you a situation and you need to either send an Image, GIF or a video where the situation happens to an idol from the list.
The first to submit an entry that fits the requirements will win and be able to pick one of two special items. The best entry chosen by the GM will receive the item discarded by the other winner.

Items
Bribe
- You can sneak 1,000,000 imaginary dollars to the GM and have your vote changed to the idol with the most votes who is going to win the round. This happens automatically and will be used for a later round where you haven't picked the idol with the most votes.
Blacklist - You can punish an idol of your choice who doesn't play according to your scammy rules by removing them from the list for a round of your choice. The removal will not be mentioned in the thread because snakey surprises should be ugly and unexpected. All votes for that idol will become void and wont be counted. You need to pm the gm with the idol name before the voting for the round is over.

E.g. if the idol woozi is in the Idol list. And the rounds asks for "Attempting to hit someone or hitting someone with a musical instrument". The player can submit this.

736.gif

rules_KC.png

Do not discuss the game, idols or anything relating to it, outside the game thread.

Do not cheat. Making plans with other players is not allowed.

Names should be identical to what is on the list and they should have the name of their group next to it. So if a user signs up saying Woozi (SVT) and the name in the list is Woozi (SVT). When you are voting if you say Lee Jihoon then your vote won't count. Capital letters or diacritical marks don't matter.

You can pick the same idol a maximum of two times throughout the game.

You can pick an idol who has won another title.

Do not change your username midgame (I am looking at you golden).

Make sure to answer in the correct form.

Good behaviour is expected.

prizes_kc.png

Difficulty Level: Easy
1st place - 3 orbs, 30k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points
2nd place - 2 orbs, 20k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points
3rd place - 1 orb, 10k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points
Participants get 20k, 5 Elite Gamer Points

players_kc.png

Unlimited
2. @Chococo
3. @anh
4. @Golden
5. @Chomiczewska
6. @Chiharu
7. @ARandomFan
8. @Lurkette
9. @Bchip
10. @heidzee!
11. @Belrockangel

Idol list
2 Winwin (NCT)
3. Wonwoo (SVT)
4. Jinyoung (G7)
5. Youngjae (G7)
6. Taeyong (NCT)
7. Taemin (SH)
8. Jooheon (MX)
9. JB (G7)
10. Jaemin (NCT)
11. Joy (RV)

Last edited:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
Play more games, Aki said. You're good at them, Aki said. Here's a game you have no business playing, Aki said.

I see how it is.
:judgingyou:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Play more games, Aki said. You're good at them, Aki said. Here's a game you have no business playing, Aki said.

I see how it is.
:judgingyou:
Bsudjdkdkdi. Just sign up with a general kpop idol. Twice would be fine too. Or izone.

Not many know jpop here so they may not be able to relate them to titles. Therefore they may not get majority votes.

Last edited:

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800
Pronouns
She/Her
I read the first few sentences of the OP
Smu with Monsta X's Jooheon

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Don't tell me what to do in a game where I am set up to lose.
:viva:

Tbh you need a good dose of luck to win regardless. So why not give it a try? :LovePar:

Also... was this a hint at who to pick? Does Izone give us an advantage? :wherearethelies:

I was just giving groups with Japanese members to make it easier for lurkette. :TzuyuKek:

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh shoot, I have a lecture at this time :poggers:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Nobody knows my nugu's characteristics
Who you sign up with doesn't really matter. They will only be added to the list of idols the players can choose from. To win, you need to be able to think with the majority and pick an option you think would be popular. You cal always discuss suitability. However whether the idol you submit wins a round or not doesn't matter.

Top Bottom