Last Idol 8th Single Senbatsu

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
The Aki-P produced Last Idol announced the positions for their 8th Single "Ai o Shiru (I Know Love)" yesterday.
It will be released on April 15th.

ERLKPXCUYAIQXjg

Positions (The 1st Gen has a slight majority):

1. Abe Natsumi (LaLuce)​
2. Nagatsuki Midori (LaLuce & Chou Cream Rockets)​
3. Majima Wakana (Someday Somewhere)​
4. Yasuda Airi (LaLuce)​
5. Ohmori Rio (Love Cocchi)​
6. Yamamoto Airi (Love Cocchi)​
7. Nishimura Honoka (Love Cocchi)​
8. Ozawa Aimi (Chou Cream Rockets)​
9. Machida Honoka (2nd Gen Main Group)​
10. Okamura Mana (2nd Gen Unders)​
11. Momiyama Himeri (Someday Somewhere)​
12. Hata Misaki (2nd Gen Main Group)​
13. Shinohara Nozomi (2nd Gen Unders)​
14. Matsumoto Momona (Chou Cream Rockets)​
15. Okumura Yuki (2nd Gen Unders)​
16. Yoneda Miina (2nd Gen Unders)​
17. Oba Yume (2nd Gen Main Group)​
18. Shiraishi Mana (2nd Gen Unders)​

Brief History

Last Idol was formed on a Survival Show of the same name in the Fall of 2017. The members were chosen through 1 on 1 performance Battles. The final group consisted of 7 members (Eliminated applicants were retained and put into 4 additional units). The 2nd and 4th singles were decided in much the same way, however the units would battle each other instead.

For the 3rd single, they changed things up and all members of Last Idol Family performed the title track. They went back to that formula for the 6th and 7th singles, "Otona Survivor (Adult Survivor)" and "Seishun Train (Youth Train)". This time, Last Idol included the newly added 2nd Generation that performed the 5th single (The 2nd Gen were recruited through another survival show). At 52 members strong, Otona Survivor would be the groups break through exceeding sales of 100k for the first time. Seishun Train would equal that.

Unlike the 6th and 7th singles, only 18 of the current 41 members would be selected to perform the title track for the 8th. Instead of battling, the members auditioned in front of a panel of Judges. They were awarded up to 100 points in 3 categories: Dancing, Singing, and a catch phrase performance. It's worth noting that most of the popular members are included in higher spots, so the audition was more of a formality for them. The top three spots also feature the usual suspects. Abe Nastumi will be the center for the 8th single, just as she was for the 6th and 7th.

large_1_LL_%E9%98%BF%E9%83%A8%E8%8F%9C%E3%80%85%E5%AE%9F.jpg

Top Bottom