Let's play....an experimental game

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
Clue for the ones "unanswered":
15.- they aren't people or animals...but they are animated so, they can talk.
20.- look at the number 12 again.
15- Cars lighting McQueen and his friends
20 - street fighter Chun-li and Blanka

cereus bunny

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,400
1 is making me think of rick and morty for some reason
That was one of the duos I was thinking too, but I think the height difference would be more pronounced and there's not enough of their defining colors. Other ideas for 1:

- Pluto and Donald Duck?
- Jake and Finn (Adventure Time)?
- Arthur and Buster?

None of them fully click with me though grr

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
That was one of the duos I was thinking too, but I think the height difference would be more pronounced and there's not enough of their defining colors. Other ideas for 1:

- Pluto and Donald Duck?
- Arthur and Buster?

There's no way that's adventure time :youdontsay:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,740,764
Pronouns
She/Her

- Pluto and Donald Duck?
- Arthur and Buster?

Adventure time was an option...but for Jake the color have to be orange not yellow...and without any other color. Same for Pluto and Donald Duck.
The other option is a maybe.

cereus bunny

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,400
Thanks for such a unique game Belrockangel, it took me a while! I wish we had the artist's answer key haha. I feel confident about most of them but could not figure out 1, 8, 11, 12, 16, or 20 so I looked through other people's guesses (which were pretty genius). I have a few comments on some that might make people second guess on a couple though!

1. I still do not think this is Rick and Morty, but yeah my guesses seem off too. I think there would be more height difference. Rick wears brown pants that take up half his character but the bottom of that column is clearly blue with a thin white detail on bottom. Morty’s blue jeans also aren’t in the yellow column, the "hair" is shown as black while Morty's is brown, and the shoes are black here when Morty's are white. The black stripe beneath the "heads" also does not align with any part of their character designs.
  2. Teen Titans
  3. Shrek
  4. Spongebob
  5. Legend of Zelda
  6. The Amazing World of Gumball
  7. Alvin and the Chipmunks
  8. A few people guessed Mario and I thought so too at first, but I think there's a chance we're wrong. The skin(?) is depicted as quite tan but Mario is white. Also Mario's shoes are brown but the column shows a brownish layer and then a totally red bottom layer which is off
  9. Wall-E
  10. Peppa Pig
  11. Greenleaf mentioned Yogi Bear and Boo Boo, which seems sooo close that maybe it is them but Yogi's column doesn’t have his signature green hat and it depicts white detail towards the bottom that doesn’t quite fit. Plus Boo Boo usually has a blue bowtie but the column detail looks maybe yellow?
  12. Street Fighter (from BChip)
  13. Kung Fu Panda
  14. Winnie the Pooh
  15. Cars
  16. I know people are thinking Men in Black (Agents J and K) but the columns depict a blonde/lighter brown haired white character and a black haired white character… meanwhile Agent J is black. The artist even gave different shades of white skin tones to the Scooby gang so it would be strange to overlook Agent J having a dark skin tone
  17. TMNT
  18. Kermit and Miss Piggy
  19. Iron Man and The Hulk
  20. Chun Li and Blanka (from Panda)
  21. Scooby Doo gang

S

Some

First of all : MY EYES
giphy.gif

second : the only ones i can figure out are

3. shrek
4. Spongebob