ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,650
Pronouns
He/Him

Cards.png

Hello, everyone!
Today we’re here to discuss a few things about +Cards.
But first things first, we're pleased to present the Winter Special Edition frame:

WINTERframe-REVEAL.png

We will start delivering them as the orders come in from today onwards.

Now let’s talk about the current state of +Cards, our goals for the future, and some exciting announcements.

TPNG-2ndedition.png

Let’s start with the big news: we’re happy to announce the 2nd edition of +Cards!

The new collection is expected to arrive sometime in the first quarter of next year.

This means that artists featured in the 1st edition will get a new card with their most recent release and we’re also planning to add new ones to our roster (as well as say our goodbyes to others). A series of surveys will be posted in the upcoming weeks so you can help us decide who’s joining and who’s leaving.

And don’t worry, you’ll still be able to buy the 1st edition packs even after the release of the 2nd edition.​

TPNG-current.png

+Cards have been around for almost 6 months now and we never did anything like this before. We’re still learning a LOT from our experiences and we want to take every knowledge we acquired so far and apply it to the 2nd edition.

Our main concern is the time that these cards take to be done. Right now it takes around a month to deliver an order and there are a few reasons for that:
1) The GFX process. Currently, every group has its own frame. From looking for a good picture to creating custom content for each frame, this process can take a lot of time. For the next edition we’re aiming for something similar to the anime frame for the whole collection. You all seem to like those and they’re much faster to make, so bringing that aspect to idols cards can help a lot with delivery time.

2) The delivery process. Sometimes, for example, we have 5 packs ready to go, but we can’t post them because a lot of other people ordered their stuff around the same time so it could feel unfair. Right now we’re discussing ways to change that and make things faster.

TPNG-display.png

A lot of manual work has to be put in with regard to the organization and keep tracking of the decks and just the overall logistics of cards, and we have limited manpower.

That leads us to this point. We're currently working with the Tech Team to add a new and more effective way to display and keep track of your cards.
We can’t say much more about this since it’s a work in progress, but we’ll keep you updated.

TPNG-new.png

Also, we’re currently discussing if we should add game characters to our next edition. We want to hear from you so be sure to shout out your thoughts in the upcoming surveys. Any other suggestions are welcome!

TPNG-thankyou.png

And before we go, we wanna say THANK YOU. Thank you for supporting this project!
This whole thing was such a leap of faith and we’re extremely happy that you loved this idea as much as we did.

Feel free to weigh in on whatever you want. We want to hear your feedback and ideas for the future.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Aaand it's here :peepopbirthday:

Although we'll have surveys later for the new edition, please feel free to shout your thoughts in this thread on other areas in the meantime guys.

P.S. Merry Christmas (Eve)!

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,850
The winter frame, the tiny snowman... I- :sejeongcry:

+cards are love +cards are life! They've been a huge addition to the site, massive thanks to all involved!

Game characters sure, but I'd love actors/actresses in future too. When I tell you I'd NEED a Seo Ye-ji and a Park Bo-young card...
:noooo:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,300
Pronouns
She/Her
First, you guys are doing GREAT with +Cards! It’s even making people that have probably never played a forum game want to play :peepopbirthday:
I don’t see a problem with adding game characters if there is enough demand for it
Actor cards could be cool too since a lot of people watch dramas
:poggers:

I can imagine that making frames for each group is difficult, so having one frame for every idol isn’t a problem
Like Boo said, maybe when buying a 1-4/1-5 pack you have a guaranteed or at least a certain % chance (whatever you see fit) at getting a 4/5:peepopbirthday:
I can’t wait to see what’s in store for +Cards in the future!!! :hehe:

Last edited:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭772,545
Pronouns
idk
#1. The winter cards are so cute~ :christmasblob: And I’m excited to see what’s in store for the 2nd editions! Though, I do have a question. Does this mean that once 2nd edition is up that the only way to get 1st is by trading with people that have them? Or will there be like a very slim random change that you could get 1st edition cards? (I get that not how card packs usually work but I’d think that be fun… if it’s not a pain to do lol)

#2. I’m glad that +cards have been such a huge hit on the site. It’s definitely a fun thing that (with my limited knowledge) isn’t really done and as much as y’all are learning, we are too!:HappyPar:

#3. Game characters???? Yes please! I also like the idea of adding actors and actresses.:hehe: (But with this, I think it would make more sense to wait until we’ve figured out a good system so it’s less stressful for y’all)

#4. I agree with the 1-4/1-5 packs that’s there’s a guarantee of a higher card. Even if it’s like a 3 one. :HidePar:

#5. The gfx is so prETTY OMG.

And lastly
#6. Y’all are doing great. Please don’t stress yourselves out~ We love you~:LovePar:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,808
Thank you guys for your hard work on this :palove:

This is a long shot- just like Halloween/winter editions, I would prefer that second edition doesn't have star designations.

Because most of my favs are four stars and up, i'm less motivated to buy the pack. :CupPar:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,600
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I just want to say thanks for all the work you put into it! I think you're doing a great job! I know we don't understand how much time and effort goes into this, but I hope you know we appreciate all the effort!

also it would be nice if we buy 1-4, one 4 stars card is guarantee. it's disheartening when all I get was 1 or 2 stars :sadpepe:
Other than that, you all are doing amazing!!

I didn't even know this is possible since I only buy 1-2 star packs bc I'm po' xD

If this is the case, my suggestion would also be you should be guaranteed a card of the level you buy (not users choice, but RNG for one cards should only include the.highest level). If your spending a premium, then that premium needs to be rewarded.

Also I just thought a cool idea, in the RNG it would be neat to have a "guaranteed card result" so if you landed on it, you get a choice of card from that level. Just a little extra something nice to make it more enjoyable.

Overall, I like the idea of cards+ implementation. It's just like trading cards in real life. Rares are hard to get and they should be hard to get. But, yeah buying a premium pack and not seeing a premium card should not happen.

Last edited:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
We'll make a separate post/thread addressing all of your suggestions/questions/feedback at a later date, so pls don't think they're being ignored if they're not answered immediately. Many of the things said so far have been helpful. Though we can't promise to fulfill every request due to various reasons, they will really help us when we discuss among ourselves as well as bring certain technical requests up to the admin for consideration, so keep your thoughts coming :poggers:

#1. The winter cards are so cute~ :christmasblob: And I’m excited to see what’s in store for the 2nd editions! Though, I do have a question. Does this mean that once 2nd edition is up that the only way to get 1st is by trading with people that have them? Or will there be like a very slim random change that you could get 1st edition cards? (I get that not how card packs usually work but I’d think that be fun… if it’s not a pain to do lol)

The 1st edition will still be available for purchase via the regular means, but the idea of mixing the editions together is also interesting so we'll keep that in mind :peepopbirthday:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Also I just thought a cool idea, in the RNG it would be neat to have a "guaranteed card result" so if you landed on it, you get a choice of card from that level. Just a little extra something nice to make it more enjoyable.

Can you elaborate on this? I reread it a few times and I'm not sure I understand it correctly :sweat:

ARandomFan

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭772,545
Pronouns
idk
Also I just thought a cool idea, in the RNG it would be neat to have a "guaranteed card result" so if you landed on it, you get a choice of card from that level. Just a little extra something nice.
:poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers: :poggers:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,600
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Can you elaborate on this? I reread it a few times and I'm not sure I understand it correctly :sweat:

Sure! Here's a tangible example. A Person buys a 1-2 star pack. When doing the RNG i assume you randomly generation the numbers for starting at 92 (where 2 star idols start) and ending at 215 (where 1 star idols end). Simply add in two numbers to the RNG 216 (level 2 choice) & 217 (level 1 choice) for a guaranteed card for the user. IMO this would add to the fun factor of someone lucky enough to draw that result. The chances are still super low to get, but if someone does hit it, it just seems like a fun addition.

ARandomFan

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭772,545
Pronouns
idk
Sure! Here's a tangible example. A Person buys a 1-2 star pack. When doing the RNG i assume you randomly generation the numbers for starting at 92 (where 2 star idols start) and ending at 215 (where 1 star idols end). Simply add in two numbers to the RNG 216 (level 2 choice) & 217 (level 1 choice) for a guaranteed card for the user. IMO this would add to the fun factor of someone lucky enough to draw that result. The chances are still super low to get, but if someone does hit it, it just seems like a fun addition.
So basically "blank" cards that could give the buyer a chance to pick their own card from that star rank if they got it. An rng based "guaranteed" right?

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Understood - thank you!

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
To throw another suggestion in, a special card for a complete set would be cool! Get all the members of a group/characters of a show... and get a group card for it?
:pandasantacookie:
I support group cards!! a lot of gg I like but I don't have a bias because I don't know them well, I only knew their music and visuals :TipPar:

Edit: but not with the requirement of having to get all group members because that's too much.

Last edited:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,915
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all; thank you so much for doing all this +Card stuff; they are really pretty and a good addition to the forum indeed! (my infamous "The things I do for cards" sentence just says it all lmao).

I have a question though, maybe it's just me and my brain not reading/understanding propely but like when you say "This means that artists featured in the 1st edition will get a new card with their most recent release and we’re also planning to add new ones to our roster (as well as say our goodbyes to others).", that means that not every idol in 1st edition will also be in 2nd edition but the 1st edition would remain untouched and we can still buy its pack separated and get all the cards there, correct? I just read "say goodbye to others" and I was scared there lmao

Apart from that, I agree with videogames and actors/actresses (since they have been mentioned too) to be added as new categories and the whole guaranteed 4 star rarity (but not choosing the card itself) in 1-4 packs; packs that contain 5 star cards should remain as they are imo, as in, being able to pick the guaranteed card since they are the rarest

I was also going to suggest something like hatflet did about group cards; getting a group card when you get all the members of the group regardless of the edition/comeback; like let's say someone gets 1st Edition Giselle and Ningning, Halloween 2021 Edition Karina and Winter Edition Winter, they would be rewarded with an aespa (Group) card! For this I think logos and using their official colours (or the ones they are associated with) is the best option tbh. And also I think this group logo card would be good cause it would encourage people to nominate/try to add different idols in the upcoming editions since that would mean more chances to get the group card!

And last but not least (yes I'm passionate about cards/collective stuff lmao) how about a "trade machine"? Sometimes we don't know what to do with some of the cards, so I think it would be good if we could discard (for example) 3 cards and we get 1 random card in exchange. I think that there should be some conditions on this trade stuff to make it fair though, if someone decides to put at least one Special Edition card in those 3 cards they want to trade, they are bound to get one random card from that Special Edition (if in the 3 cards there are two or more different special editions, let's say a Halloween card and a Winter one, the random card that they would get from the trade machine would be a random one from both of those Editions). Maybe it's something tricky idk but I think it would be nice to find a way to be able to discard some cards we can't find an use for and get a card in return.

Aaand I'm going to end my whole +Card thesis (I knew I was bound to write one anyways lol) thanking you all again for these! :heartpar:

Last edited:
Top Bottom