EVENTS TEAM Let's Talk: +Cards

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
Being an end prize was the point tho :teehee:
Like I said, I don’t have bias in a lot of the groups and I just like the groups in general because I listen to a lot of their songs. It doesn’t make sense for me to collect their members just to get the group card.

also if you collect photocards, a lot of group cards are actually more common and cheaper than member cards

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,700
And last but not least (yes I'm passionate about cards/collective stuff lmao) how about a "trade machine"? Sometimes we don't know what to do with some of the cards, so I think it would be good if we could discard (for example) 3 cards and we get 1 random card in exchange. I think that there should be some conditions on this trade stuff to make it fair though, if someone decides to put at least one Special Edition card in those 3 cards they want to trade, they are bound to get one random card from that Special Edition (if in the 3 cards there are two or more different special editions, let's say a Halloween card and a Winter one, the random card that they would get from the trade machine would be a random one from both of those Editions). Maybe it's something tricky idk but I think it would be nice to find a way to be able to discard some cards we can't find an use for and get a card in return.
The trade machine idea scares me... I can already picture the BG stans throwing women into it.
:sejeongcry:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
group logo card!!!! I've always wanted some kind of group card but I thought it would be hard to fit a lot of members in portrait orientation but a logo card would be great indeed :poggers:

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
The trade machine idea scares me... I can already picture the BG stans throwing women into it.
:sejeongcry:
arianagrande-and-what-about-it.gif

Last edited:

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Also maybe for the group logo card thing; make it two versions?
One more special for when you get all the members and then make a separated pack (as in diff category) with more normal-designed group logo cards? That way we all would win because you dont need to collect all members to get one group card but if you do it; you get a special version
(Bchip dont kill me, I love you lmao)

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
Also maybe for the group logo card thing; make it two versions?
One more special for when you get all the members and then make a separated pack (as in diff category) with more normal-designed group logo cards? That way we all would win because you dont need to collect all members to get one group card but if you do it; you get a special version
(Bchip dont kill me, I love you lmao)
Btw I also meant to add sub-units cards when talking about the group logo cards!
Ok I'll shut up now I promise lmao

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
I've said it countless of times, but I love the +Cards and I'm very thankful for them! They definitely added a shot of life into the community... In addition to, you know, just looking good and being fun to collect. :LovePar:

Our main concern is the time that these cards take to be done. Right now it takes around a month to deliver an order and there are a few reasons for that:
1) The GFX process. Currently, every group has its own frame. From looking for a good picture to creating custom content for each frame, this process can take a lot of time. For the next edition we’re aiming for something similar to the anime frame for the whole collection. You all seem to like those and they’re much faster to make, so bringing that aspect to idols cards can help a lot with delivery time.
I don't currently pull for idol cards with only 1 exception so far lol, but giving them the anime frame makes them instantly more attractive, imo! Sounds like a win if they're also easier to make. :catpopcorn:

Also, we’re currently discussing if we should add game characters to our next edition. We want to hear from you so be sure to shout out your thoughts in the upcoming surveys. Any other suggestions are welcome!
You guys already added video game characters with the Genshin Impact and Tears of Themis cards for the Winter Edition. Might as well go for it, I say! They'd definitely get some love. :TeaPar:

also it would be nice if we buy 1-4, one 4 stars card is guarantee. it's disheartening when all I get was 1 or 2 stars :sadpepe:
Like Boo said, maybe when buying a 1-4/1-5 pack you have a guaranteed or at least a certain % chance (whatever you see fit) at getting a 4/5:peepopbirthday:
If this is the case, my suggestion would also be you should be guaranteed a card of the level you buy (not users choice, but RNG for one cards should only include the.highest level). If your spending a premium, then that premium needs to be rewarded.
Agreed. I mean, sure, it's easier than ever before to get Ørbs now... That being said, it's still something you have to work at, so when you finally get enough, only to get slapped in the face by some 1-star and 2-star cards... Ouch. :sadpepe:

Sure! Here's a tangible example. A Person buys a 1-2 star pack. When doing the RNG i assume you randomly generation the numbers for starting at 92 (where 2 star idols start) and ending at 215 (where 1 star idols end). Simply add in two numbers to the RNG 216 (level 2 choice) & 217 (level 1 choice) for a guaranteed card for the user. IMO this would add to the fun factor of someone lucky enough to draw that result. The chances are still super low to get, but if someone does hit it, it just seems like a fun addition.
That does sound like fun, and it definitely plays into the gambling spirit! :TipPar:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I have a question though, maybe it's just me and my brain not reading/understanding propely but like when you say "This means that artists featured in the 1st edition will get a new card with their most recent release and we’re also planning to add new ones to our roster (as well as say our goodbyes to others).", that means that not every idol in 1st edition will also be in 2nd edition but the 1st edition would remain untouched and we can still buy its pack separated and get all the cards there, correct? I just read "say goodbye to others" and I was scared there lmao

Apart from that, I agree with videogames and actors/actresses (since they have been mentioned too) to be added as new categories and the whole guaranteed 4 star rarity (but not choosing the card itself) in 1-4 packs; packs that contain 5 star cards should remain as they are imo, as in, being able to pick the guaranteed card since they are the rarest

First paragraph - correct. 1st edition will stay the same, but not every idol/character will be in the 2nd.

Can you clarify what you meant in the underlined?

Frandae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,408,415
Pronouns
He/Him
First paragraph - correct. 1st edition will stay the same, but not every idol/character will be in the 2nd.

Can you clarify what you meant in the underlined?
Good good! I am glad I can still get the remaining idols I need there!

Ooops I mixed up concepts it seems, my bad! My mind thought that we could pick a guaranteed card whenever we buy a pack that has a chance for a 5 star but then I remembered that only happens with the 5th purchase; don't mind that part indeed lmao

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,458
we should have guaranteed card for every pack purchase tbh :TipPar:
maybe a pack which includes guarantee card for 2x price of the normal card pack? just throwing it out there :duckpar:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,700
maybe a pack which includes guarantee card for 2x price of the normal card pack? just throwing it out there :duckpar:
Hmmm, *looks at your gigantic pile of plus coins*, that just sounds like a fast pass for the extremely wealthy. I'd rather they didn't do that :HidePar:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,458
Hmmm, *looks at your gigantic pile of plus coins*, that just sounds like a fast pass for the extremely wealthy. I'd rather they didn't do that :HidePar:
It would cost more orbs to buy 5 packs for a guarantee card.
Win-win for everyone if there's guarantee pack :hulaminus:

Top Bottom