LiSA announces birth of her first child!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925

LiSA

I’d like to share some personal news, that I recently gave birth to my first child. I’m back stronger than ever, and so excited to continue making music for everyone.
Thank you all for your continued support & I promise I’ll see you soon! Today’s another great day.

i legitimately had no idea she was expecting a child, still, congratulations!

LiSA is arguably the greatest Anisong performer of all times and also one of the biggest soloist of the Japanese scene this century

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
literally anyone that has watched Anime in the last 15 years has listened to at least a few of her songs, from "Demon Slayer", to "Sword Art Online", "FATE", "Boku No Hero Academia", etc and a trillion more

i think my favorite of her songs is the one from "Angel Beats!"

who remembers this Anime? who remembers getting emotionally destroyed by the ending :tears:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
I have seen this name but I never watched it...so it's sad:sweat:
worth checking! is only 12 / 13 episodes long and is one of the most unique and interesting Anime of the 2010s

also one of the most popular ones

huge roller coaster of emotions, lots of comedy or slice of life episodes... others better to watch them while chopping onions :peepoblanket:
Congratulations to Lisa. May her child grow up strong and healthy.
honestly i had no idea she was pregnant, specially since she always seems to be so busy all the time, doing concerts, guesting on shows, etc, i wonder if it was common knowledge?

also i'm sure LiSA must be bored of being told this but her husband is kind of a jerk, right after they got married he cheated on her for a whole year, hopefully she knows what she is doing by starting a family with him

Last edited:
Top Bottom