Plus Coins
⨭180,535
ahh i'm so excited about this <3

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
I had a vague awareness about a Little Women movie coming up and Emma Watson being attached, so I clicked this video with the lowest expectations. Imagine my joy when I realized they didn't give Jo to Emma, the relief that such an important character wasn't gonna be wasted. Now I hope they have a good professor Bhaer :knifeduck:

carol danvers

Higher, further, faster, baby ๑・ᴗ・๑
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭622,545
I had a vague awareness about a Little Women movie coming up and Emma Watson being attached, so I clicked this video with the lowest expectations. Imagine my joy when I realized they didn't give Jo to Emma, the relief that such an important character wasn't gonna be wasted. Now I hope they have a good professor Bhaer :knifeduck:

God no, Emma is already awful in her small part, imagine if she was playing Jo :teehee:

LaJetée

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,245
Emma Watson being in this film is genuinely my biggest deterrent to seeing it, I absolutely abhor every second of her acting. :sejeongcry:
But anyway professor Bhaer is gonna be played by Louis Garrel, I think he's a good choice, I can see him fitting that character really well. This is him if you;re not familiar:

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
Emma Watson being in this film is genuinely my biggest deterrent to seeing it, I absolutely abhor every second of her acting. :sejeongcry:
But anyway professor Bhaer is gonna be played by Louis Garrel, I think he's a good choice, I can see him fitting that character really well. This is him if you;re not familiar:

He tickled my heart instantly:wae: he really looks like the type of guy who breaks my heart:hehe:

Kimono

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,640
Looks awful! Really dislike the look of this. Maybe I just dislike the story. Didn’t like original.

Top Bottom