LOONA'S Chuu is the next celebrity accused of bullying

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
I saw that there was a post about LOONA's Chuu.
Everyone was claiming that the post was fake so I gathered my courage and am writing this post. Ever since I heard the news about her debuting, I didn't feel good. But even so, she didn't appear often so I thought that it would've been fine if I just don't watch her and thought that she would just disappear. But nowadays, I've been seeing her in so many places so I couldn't watch TV to my heart's content anymore. The memories that I tried to shut down kept coming back so it made me wonder why should victims be hiding in fear while assailants are appearing on TV like nothing happened and ultimately decided to write this.

I'm uploading the picture of our album and just in case, I'm also uploading a brochure of our school festival

0_jjdn2c04M5z9Lth5QifCS3u-KOgedd7w9NvfmgquGVu6HuNcdck3OFj957PB2CrmyurNp_hAKO0awPh364dJqzULi-pGieEhzYE3bhiCmuontZ=w1200-rj-l80-nu-e365

B1Mm4OR9f6-esZc0DRQ12jkOE-UJrIwOYTJ8A0C18Kti1xYyDSu4KOZdM_83NjSTdW6MetHWZSsr9r23dyE67DW98Me1PXsS20NI2Qxo1q4_WM8=w1200-rj-l80-nu-e365

xgWeD5WBUEOXaehH78z59klaGZ6jPmrBRN8HfxHUqPhcma_PHZTvPlhURVRGWDaiENQTk-OTVKx6M9Vk5pha7La0PUujBz9dmk7fP7xiXerb2A=w1200-rj-l80-nu-e365

I'm an alumni from LOONA Chuu (real name: Kim Jiwoo)'s middle school. When I attended middle school, we were in the same class in our first year.

First of all, I wasn't a friend who was so close to Chuu that I went to her house to play or anything. But even so, I was a friend who hung out with her.

During the first year, we had a friend in our class called JYB. She was kinda influential in our class (guys and girls were divided so we only had girls in our class). Kim Jiwoo would stick to her so she became the wedge between us.

JYB and Kim Jiwoo would hang out together and would bully others. The reason was always just because they didn't like them. So me and my close friend ended up being victims of bullying. I'll just call my friend "A".

I was the only one who talked and ate with A and Kim Jiwoo didn't like that so she told A that I was leading the bullying. But turns out, I was the one who ended up being bullied.

Of course, I was also resentful of A who believed Kim Jiwoo and who didn't even listen to what I said but I will never forget Kim Jiwoo's expression when I kept being alienated while she acted and talked like she didn't do anything wrong.

Afterwards, I got an invite to a group chat, and she would curse at me or threaten me. There was even a time where she would block my way out at the school gate when I was going back home and she would start cursing at me (her reason for doing that was because I left the group chat).

Later, I couldn't even eat lunch and every time it was lunch time, I would just be alone in the classroom. Our homeroom teacher did ask if something happened but at that time, I couldn't tell anyone about anything at that time and back then, I didn't want to remember anything so I didn't keep any evidence. I'm pathetic.

After some time, around the end of our first year, I asked Kim Jiwoo what she didn't like about me and I asked her why it was so wrong to hang out with A. Kim Jiwoo said that aside of the fact (that OP was hanging out with A), she just didn't like me from the beginning. So I asked her just why did she hate me and she said there was a time when we played in the underground parking lot of her house. At that time, she said that she had to go home early and said that her mom was worried. Back then, I said "looks like your mom is someone who is worried a lot" (T/N: there is no "shade" or "nuance" in the way OP wrote it) and she said that what I said put her in a bad mood. She said that it was like I was treating her mother like some sensitive and strict person. I was seriously so dumbfounded that I still remember it to this day.

Were my words that rude? When did I imply that your mom was sensitive? It was so ridiculous. Just because of this one reason, I lived in hell for a whole school year. It just doesn't make sense at all. My personality became so introverted afterwards. When I saw my rolling paper at the end of the 2nd year, everyone wrote about how quiet I was.

Ultimately, I decided to clear things up by writing this post but I didn't know where to start so it seems like I was all over the place. If I left out anything, I'll try to continue adding them in the updates. I don't have any picture proof so I tried my best to write the post as detailed as possible

Cr. Pann Choa

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900

images

In all seriousness, this is really getting out of hand. We'll probably have well over 30 different celebrities being accused by the end of this week. Hopefully those who actually were bullies will face the consequences while those who might be throwing false accusations to tarnish the names of people will be charged for it.

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125

images

In all seriousness, this is really getting out of hand. We'll probably have well over 30 different celebrities being accused by the end of this week. Hopefully those who actually were bullies will face the consequences while those who might be throwing false accusations to tarnish the names of people will be charged for it.
They say this is because naver is getting rid of their search rakings system and if they dont say it now it may never get the proper attention which mow makes sense

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
They say this is because naver is getting rid of their search rakings system and if they dont say it now it may never get the proper attention which mow makes sense
Actually, I think it could also be sparked as a result of a scandal from a few weeks ago. Apparently, there were twin volleyball players who were accused of bullying and it turned out to be true and this blew up in Korean media. Perhaps that has prompted other people to have the courage to speak out about this even with Korea's very strict anti-defamation laws.

There's a megathread on r/kpop about all of this.

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Actually, I think it could also be sparked as a result of a scandal from a few weeks ago. Apparently, there were twin volleyball players who were accused of bullying and it turned out to be true and this blew up in Korean media. Perhaps that has prompted other people to have the courage to speak out about this even with Korea's very strict anti-defamation laws.

There's a megathread on r/kpop about all of this.
Thanks for this.

I didn't know someone from TOO and Everglow had also been accused.

Last edited:
Top Bottom