EVENT+ Love Hunt Official Thread

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
iGDljVm.png

“All is fair in love and war.”

In celebration of the wonderful love-themed holiday, Hallyuplusers are being invited to play a newly released virtual video game called White Day Island. All seems fun and harmless with a promise to win great prizes and even a chance to find true love. Little did they know, awaiting them are a series of obstacles that can either make or break their hopeful spirit for a happily-ever-after.

upZ2szk.png

This game is loosely inspired by the Greed Island arc from Hunter x Hunter.

In order to participate in it, you must find another user to sign up with as a pair. This must be done by 4PM EDT on March 17th. [SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED]

Once you have found a partner, complete the form below and post it in this thread.

Username:
Partner:
(This user must then quote your post to confirm their acceptance.)

If you want to join but can't find a partner or are open to pairing up with anyone, you can just post the form below and we'll try to match you up with someone.

Username:
Partner:
Open

Once the registration period is over, we will confirm all the couples and Love Hunt will begin. All couples who join this game will be given the banner below to wear for the duration of the game.

one_true_par_2.png

This game will run for 10 days. Your main objective as a couple during the 10-day period is to try and collect the most stamp+ while maintaining your Health Points.

The top 3 pairs that collected the most number of unique stamp+ by the end of the game win.

Tie-breakers will be resolved in the following order: the remaining health points; the overall number of stamp+ (duplicates included); and the number of stamp+ patterns completed.

5L3W9qS.png

These may be subject to changes.

1st Place Team - 4 special edition +cards of choice for each member, a customized page in the love journal, and the ultimate OTP banner for the couple.
2nd Place Team - 3 special edition +cards of choice for each member and a customized page in the love journal for the couple.
3rd Place Team - 2 special edition +cards of choice for each member and a customized page in the love journal for the couple.
Participation - 1 random special edition +card and a customized page in the love journal for the couple.

All Love Hunt participants get to keep 6 stamp+ of their choice.

A couple must obtain at least 20 stamp+ together in order to be eligible for participation prizes.

v6bBn8V.png

Please have good sportsmanship and do not cheat; this includes, but is not limited to, colluding with other players and/or playing against your win conditions.

Once you’ve signed up, please be committed to your partner and make sure to carry your own weight. This is a team game and your participation matters.

You may communicate with your own partner via your Team PM on H+ or discord UNLESS the specific game/activity prohibits this (for example, our standard games and activities may have rules where users must play on their own, etc).

You may communicate with the other couples about the game in the respective gameplay threads only. Any other form of communication is strictly prohibited and will be penalized if discovered.

All promises or deals made within the course of the game between the couples are non-binding. Trust at your own risk!

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
ApXOAKr.png

Each couple starts off with 1000 Health Points (HP).

Different events that happen during the hunt can affect their HP in one way or another.

Every day after Day 1, the couple’s HP will automatically drop by 50.

Their HP level can be restored by 100 by using an Angel’s Breath spell item, which can be won in various ways.

At 0 HP, they will essentially “die” and be eliminated from the game. Once eliminated, they cannot be revived even by an Angel’s Breath.

k4E67lH.png

There are 36 stamp+ altogether.

Stamp+ can be obtained via:

City of Prizes - participating in scheduled games and activities.
City of the Unknown - completing various challenges and tasks.
Battle City - engaging in combat with other couples.

Certain combinations of stamp+ will give your team access to extra rewards as follows:

*All of the same color - 4 orbs/color.
*All of the same shape - 2 random special edition (duo) +card/shape.
**L-shape (first column & last row) - an event’s mascot award of choice for both members.
**N-shape (first & last columns plus diagonal line from left to right) - shared couple items.

*A couple may claim rewards from any of these categories more than once, but they may only claim up to 3 times in total across all categories.

**No inverted shapes will be accepted.

Please note that these may only be claimed after Love Hunt is over and not during the game.

Please also note that a duplicate combo is invalid.

Stamp+ Grid
Stamp.png

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

nmkeA2S.png

DybuN2Z.png

These are our standard games and activities, which are also open to non-Love Hunt participants as well. However, only Love Hunt participants will receive the in-game rewards (i.e. stamp+ and spell items).

More details on the rewards and schedule can be found
HERE.

vtCuNNr.png

There will be various challenges and tasks scattered throughout Love Hunt that the couples must partake in and complete within a given deadline. Upon completion, the couples will gain a certain amount of HP, stamp+, and/or spell items. Unable to complete the given challenge or task for whatever reason, however, will cost them 50 HP.

For more details, please check this thread
HERE.

JjpdmWF.png

Each day, from March 17-26, the couples must submit two actions via a linked google form: 1) take shelter in 1 of the 5 locations on the map; and 2) attack 1 of the 5 locations.

This is also the part where they can use their spell items. Their actions will lead to different results that can either benefit or hurt them.

For more details on the mechanics and spell items, please check this thread
HERE.

V5fvUF4.png

Simply where the love journal and other displays of love will be showcased at the end of the event.

The section can be found
HERE.

UVTY1Kg.png

Home to the +card addicts of White Day Island.

For more details, please check this thread
HERE.

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Last edited by a moderator:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: OutroTearTheFirst :poggers:
Partner: Open
@Stannie I hallucinated and posted this it wasn’t me
Someone wanted to be with me and BULLIED ME for doing this EVEN THO THEY DIDNT TELL ME THEY WANTED TO BE WITH ME
am I allowed to redo my post

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
@Stannie I hallucinated and posted this it wasn’t me
Someone wanted to be with me and BULLIED ME for doing this EVEN THO THEY DIDNT TELL ME THEY WANTED TO BE WITH ME
am I allowed to redo my post
You may BUT this tyrannical behavior must be reported :uwot: Tell me who's bullying and threatening you, Outro. I'll protect you :PolicePar:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
You may BUT this tyrannical behavior must be reported :uwot: Tell me who's bullying and threatening you, Outro. I'll protect you :PolicePar:
I’m too scared to say the name but the hint will be in my form
Username: OutroTearTheFirst
Partner: @sm maid

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,945
Pronouns
idk
I still have no idea what’s going on but who wants to be my partner? :poggers:

Top Bottom