EVENT+ Love Hunt Official Thread

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
The spreadsheet has been updated with results from today's game, Battle City, and Daily HP drop. Please double check and let us know if any errors.

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
The spreadsheet has been updated with results from City of the Unknown, Battle City, and Daily HP drop. Please double check and let us know if any errors.

Also, since we're already 5 days in (hang in there, guys~), here's an update of the current standing in terms of unique stamp+ - from most to least :poggers:

Team 1 - 23
Team 9 - 20
Team 3 & Team 6 - 19
Team 5 - 18
Team 7 - 16
Team 2 - 15
Team 4 - 11
Team 8 - 4

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
BINGO BOARDS HAVE BEEN UPDATED! LET US KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
SPREADSHEETS AND BINGO BOARDS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!
LET US KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS!

*Team BelKims, Stannie will update your board tomorrow.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,700
So just to be clear.... this whole time I thought we've been defending a lead. We haven't? because only uniques count? so the like 13 duplicates we've earned are useless?

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
So just to be clear.... this whole time I thought we've been defending a lead. We haven't? because only uniques count? so the like 13 duplicates we've earned are useless?

You had been until maybe today, i think. And yes, that's the #1 wincon as listed on the OP. Duplicates are not useless as they help resolve tie-breakers should we run into that situation.

The top 3 pairs that collected the most number of unique stamp+ by the end of the game win.

Tie-breakers will be resolved in the following order: the remaining health points; the overall number of stamp+ (duplicates included); and the number of stamp+ patterns completed.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,700
And yes, that's the #1 wincon as listed on the OP. Duplicates are not useless as they help resolve tie-breakers should we run into that situation.
I saw... Just recently unfortunately. Shit I wish I'd of noticed that at first. I'd of bothered poor hatfelt way less if I knew placing was basically determined by random.

13, thirteen times the two lost non gamers thought they'd progressed, nope. :yoosmile: RNG says more duplicates, have another x3.

Welp my fault, nevermind, bring on more dupes! First to x4 lets go!

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I saw... Just recently unfortunately. Shit I wish I'd of noticed that at first. I'd of bothered poor hatfelt way less if I knew placing was basically determined by random.

13, thirteen times the two lost non gamers thought they'd progressed, nope. :yoosmile: RNG says more duplicates, have another x3.

Welp my fault, nevermind, bring on more dupes! First to x4 lets go!

You...weren't the first :magicpar: Another team thought HP was the determining factor and were thinking a trade item was useless when it's literally the only one that would help get rid of duplicates. Idk how we could've made the rules any clearer - we could only clarify any misunderstanding for you guys if asked. As stated, the game was inspired by HxH Greed Island but that's a story for another time and wouldn't really change anything here :teehee:

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,700
You...weren't the first :magicpar: Another team thought HP was the determining factor and were thinking a trade item was useless when it's literally the only one that would help get rid of duplicates. Idk how we could've made the rules any clearer - we could only clarify any misunderstanding for you guys if asked. As stated, the game was inspired by HxH Greed Island but that's a story for another time and wouldn't really change anything here :teehee:
Yeah no, my fault. I definitely read it multiple times, but I just forgot the little unique I guess.
It's just frustrating to be building a literal pile that will only be useful in a tie breaker scenario. A x2 cap on dupes or something would've been nice, because we're definitely gunna get more before this is through. It's a shame we can't give them to other people or something, because we got repeat stamps for dayyyyyyys. I'd hook some other teams up with stuff that might get them bingos.
:hehe:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
On a more positive note, all the remaining teams have met the requirement of 20+ stamp+ for participation prizes at the very least! :palove: I know it's been a pretty long and stressful journey. Hang in there, guys. We'll reevaluate the participation prizes if need be but no promises:magicpar:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
Despite being very busy, Aki and Bay still tried their best to submit for Battle almost every day :okbye:
Thanks for playing you two, I hope you both had some fun with the battles
:peepoblanket:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,695
Pronouns
idk
Aki and Bay are too superior. If they were able to everything it’s be over for the rest of us :poggers:
Thanks for playing with us when y’all could!!
Baydoki is my ult otp~
396521772691881987.png

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Yeah no, my fault. I definitely read it multiple times, but I just forgot the little unique I guess.
It's just frustrating to be building a literal pile that will only be useful in a tie breaker scenario. A x2 cap on dupes or something would've been nice, because we're definitely gunna get more before this is through. It's a shame we can't give them to other people or something, because we got repeat stamps for dayyyyyyys. I'd hook some other teams up with stuff that might get them bingos.
:hehe:

Honestly, initially, we'd wanted to add a "Merchant City" which would've included trading/selling mechanics, but it was just too much for the two of us to handle :jinjudge: I understand the frustration, though. The wincons are what they are and can't be changed, but we'll see what we can do with these duplicates independent of this game itself.

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
The spreadsheet has been updated with results from today's game, Battle City, and Daily HP drop. Please double check and let us know if any errors.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,700
Honestly, initially, we'd wanted to add a "Merchant City" which would've included trading/selling mechanics, but it was just too much for the two of us to handle :jinjudge: I understand the frustration, though. The wincons are what they are and can't be changed, but we'll see what we can do with these duplicates independent of this game itself.
No fair enough I understand that. I appreciate this must be a huge undertaking as it is! Just a shame to be sat on spares that could get chingus combinations.
RNGesus is a tricky bish, so I just hate leaving things to ha. Anyway, I'll stop whining at you now.
ForcefulThinAntelope-max-1mb.gif

Top Bottom