Status
Not open for further replies.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
love_journal_op.png

Welcome Hallyu plus members to the Love Journal!

A journal that showcases the best OTP's in this year's Valentines Event! Here they will leave their mark in posts dedicated just to them!
Be it gfx or text, anything they think would showcase their couple the best can be displayed here! After the event, the journal will be moved to the Events Section where it will remain pinned until the end of March!
But the journal is exclusive and to get your page here, you need to win the games held in this Valentines event!

otp_banner.png

Below are the OTPs who have won a page in the love journal. The link to the page dedicated to them is available next to their name.

1. @Panda -
Post Link
2. @OutroTearTheFirst and @Nara - Post Link
3. @Saint Renjun and @឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵឵឵ ឵឵ - Post Link
4. @BlueNose and @yerimmie - Post Link
5. @Bchip and @Chomiczewska - Post Link
6. @miatheikonic and @Beefy - Post Link
7. @Baymax and @Chiharu - Post Link
8. @Turtle and @sm maid - Post Link

GFX by yerimmie

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
60h3s4o.png

JOGxGLp.png

- Liked him since watching EXO Showtime haunted house episode.
- Can never get tired of his voice.

eYAEJL3.png

iyaZLgh.png

- Caught my eye in the drama "that winter, The wind blows".
- I spend most of the time watching her "duet song festival"
performances.

eYAEJL3.png

gik7OGZ.png

- His voice in "comeback" was 70% of the reason why I stanned WayV.
-
A hopeless romantic who deserves all the the love in the world.

eYAEJL3.png

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

unknown.png

February 27 2018 - the day Saint Renjun and Kimbo met although back then we were known as RenjunSlays and IU Is Our Savour. 2 years, 2 forums and countless games later and we're still incredibly close. Ironically apart from gaming and our akgae like devotion to our biases we have nothing else in common.

image0.gif

IU Is Our Savour / Kimbo/Bot/Bobo/Broggie/is a Slytherin who wishes she was a Hufflepuff. She changes her name and her set on a weekly basis, she's incredibly popular, the number one elite gamer on the forum and she ended the decade by becoming user of the month. The girl even managed to make a frog relevant, there's no one more iconic. Period!

21d57f9ca2b4dafe535d5ea22f75b25bb955e927.gifv

Saint Renjun is a Gryffindor who acts like a Gryffindor, she'll probably end up in prison for a crime she didn't commit like her Gryffindor hero Sirius Black. She's had 1 name change in four years and changes her forum sets about twice a year and only after a lot of nagging. She's the founder of the Musketeer Club and managed to snag number 8 on the elite game rank, she was also voted the pettiest user in the MC at their end of year Awards and yet the girl manages to still be likeable, there's no one more memorable. Period!

We are very different individuals and yet we just click.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
2rnBCib.png

Here's a list of very legit, word by word quotes of our friends to prove turtle maid's superiority:

"If they ask me to choose who I'd save from drowning trash maid or satan ofc I'll choose trash maid and throw myself in the sea for them" - Bobo (the user with the annoying blank username)

"trash maid are perfect, if you were to compare them to Renjun, Renjun is just a flop I'll drop him for trash maid ofc, they are my real bias" - Saint Renjun

"I literally gave my firstborn so turtle maid could be a thing. That's how much I love them" - Mimi

"I became a novel writer with my essays everywhere all thanks to turtle maid, their love story inspired me" - Akidoki

"my nickname satan was given to me after trying to split turtle maid apart because I was too blindly jealous. everyone loves them, I am now reflecting myself by being a nugu" - Dr. Nugu/Dr. Satan/whatever nickname she has rn

"I like maid so much. when turtle maid happened, I spent my days crying and drinking to forget her, but I never did. thats how I turned to a hoe" - OutroTearTheFirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom