EVENTS TEAM Mafia Championship: Season 7 - Come Let's pick our champion!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
The Mafia Championship is going to be held for the 7th year!
And we the Hplus games community have been invited to be a part of it!

If you are wondering what the championship is, it is an annual tournament series (held in Mafiauniverse.com) where representatives from various online mafia communities compete against one another to determine who the internet's greatest mafia player is! Each participating community democratically elects one person to be their champion and represent them in the tournament!

This is the first time we have been invited, and this is a great opportunity to prove your mettle in mafia on a large scale. There will be about 150 communities participating this year and the tournament is to begin on the 4th of May and qualifier games will be held until mid-June.
If you are worried about game timing, don't worry. You could inform about your availability and any game preferences you have to the event coordinator and you will be given a game that fits your needs.

Deadline for application will close on the 26th of April at 2pm EDT. And if we have more than 1 application, we will have a voting period until the 28th of April 2pm EDT.

If you feel like you have enough experience to represent H+ as the champion, then come apply!

All information you need about the Tournament is in the below document.

For even more information, click here.

To apply, simply fill the form below and post it in this thread.

Username:

Why you want to be the champion?:

Once an applicant is chosen as our champion, I will inform the person coordinating the event of your participation and she will help you with any doubts you have, etc.
Do keep in mind, that it could potentially be a bit stressful and the game is not held on hplus but on Mafia Universe. So the rules pertaining to MU will apply.
Also you will have to be active and participate in the games properly.
Please make sure to check the relevant documents I have linked before applying!

So come apply guys and best of luck!

tenor.gif

P.s. I will give our champion a prize to cheer them on. It's a secret atm (cause i am still deciding what it is :TzuyuKek: )

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Good luck to all those who apply :FitPar:

P.S. it's a long ww :youdontsay:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
giphy.gif

lmao thx, what time will it be again?
Lollll. The one true champion. :ShockedPar:

The qualifier games begin on may 4th. I am not sure about the timing yet. But the games are flexible. So I am sure you will be given a game that suits your time. Lissa will provide you with more details.

Top Bottom