GAME+ Magical Fashion Show - Starts March 13th @ 1pm EST

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
8f0d80007e306e0c9f8365e4b52df2e9_original.png

Are you a weeb? A fashionista? A lover of all things magical girl? Then this is the game for you!

Gameplay

There are 5 rounds.

You will have 12 hours to submit your outfit for each round

Each round will have a winner, which will be the person who scored the highest for that round.

Round winners will receive 5 bonus points that will be added to their total score.

The person with the highest total score at the end of the game wins.

When you sign up for the game, you need to make a pm with me with your username as the title. This pm will be where you submit your outfits.

Each round will have a theme that you must follow, but here's where the magical part comes into play.

For each round, I will list a magical girl anime. That will be the theme for the round. What this means is that you must create a magical girl/boy/person outfit that matches those of the characters in the anime. It should look like it belongs in the world of that anime.

In order to help you guys out, when I give the themes, I will provide you with info as to what the corresponding anime is about. This should help you figure out which direction to go with your outfit and help you stay on theme.

Your outfit should be submitted in collages and must consist of the following:

The clothing and footwear

The accessories

The hair and makeup (the makeup does not have to be anything complex or over-the-top, just lipstick or eye shadow is enough)

Rules

Good behavior is expected at all times

Late submissions will only be accepted if they are submitted no more than an hour past the deadline. However, submitting late will result in a penalty of -10 points.

You can't just find a cosplay on Google and submit it as your outfit. Doing so will get you 0 points. You may use individual pieces of a cosplay (for example, a top or skirt) but not the full thing.

Prizes

1st Place - 6.5 orbs, 65k coins, 50 Elite Gamer Points
2nd Place - 5.5 orbs, 55k coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points
3rd Place - 4.5 orbs, 45k coins, 30 Elite Gamer points
Participation - 90k, 10 Elite Gamer Points

All participants of this game will also be able to collect the following card as an item:

SakuraFirey.jpg

Players

Chomi
2. Aki
3. Chococo
4. Baymax
5. Outro
6. Ren
7. Random
8. Bellamy
9. Beefy
10. Toast

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,829,714
Pronouns
She/Her
Smu please.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
I’ll be at work :tears:

wait. Is this a long game?

edit to my edit. I can in fact read the op. I think. Lol

Smu! :3 and I hope I don’t flop :poggers:

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,332
Round 1

Theme: Shugo Chara

So, Shugo Chara's shtick is that the character's have guardian characters. These guardian's are born from the inner desires of the characters. When the char's do their magical transformations, their outfits reflect their guardians/inner desires. For example, one char loves comedy and wants to make others laugh, thus her outfit is jester-inspired. Another char wants to have the freedom of a stray cat, thus he has a sexy cat outfit.

Thus, for your outfit, you should first decide what you want your guardian character to represent, and then use that to create your outfit.

Submissions until 1AM EST

@Chomiczewska
@AKID❀KI
@ARandomFan
@Bellamy
@OutroTearTheFirst
@Baymax
@Saint Ren
@Beefy
@Chococo
@𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋

Last edited:

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,750
Pronouns
She/Her
Dang it we have a winner already XD
I am here to have fun~

no but really I am, my college is literally making 0 sense, omg I just realized :(
sgijeorgji I'm not even aiming to win, I just want to make outfits lolol
I have my look done, but I want it to look more magical girl, so I want to edit it :pandasantathink:

Top Bottom