GAME+ Magical Fashion Show - Starts March 13th @ 1pm EST

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,149
Boo - I wish you had played with the colors a little more. There is only one dominate color here
Anon - I love the choice of blue, it also stays consistent through the outfit, it's a great accent color and makes it look lighter and appropriate for magical doremi.
Ngl, reading this made me chuckle sksk :RunPar:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,545
Pronouns
idk

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
@Chococo
VzZ0Bff.png

Anon - this looks like it could have been a better fit for the sailor moon round. wish you went for boots instead of flats, and i'm not a fan of the pattern of the tights with this look (score: 6.5)
Boo - I like the hair. The top and bottom are pretty simple. Not a big fan of the flower tights. If it was just flower petals without the branches, it would look better. The shoes are okay. 7/10
Chiharu - The hair is cute, and so are the clothes. The shoes go nicely with the rest of the outfit. The flower tights, while pretty, don't really go with the outfit. Neither does the purse, which feels kind of unnecessary. 6.5/10

Total score: 20

@OutroTearTheFirst
0oLTmEG.png

Anon - the dress is pretty and the outfit itself is cohesive. don't really like the hat, overall it takes away from the theme and feels a little too ordinary rather than magical (score: 7.5)
Boo - The dress, shoes and nails are cute. Maybe having yellow ribbons would be better instead of none at all. I love the hair style. I can definitely see Sakura in this outfit going on a date with Syaoran. 8/10
Chiharu - This is cute, and definitely something I can see in Cardcaptor Sakura! The dress is adorable and the hat and shoes match it perfectly. The nails are nice, the makeup simple, and the flower designs on the earrings match the ones on the nails. I kind of wish you had kept the ribbons, they add an extra cute touch, and the pink doesn't clash with the yellow dress. 8/10

Total score: 23.5

@ARandomFan
1TEJ4tN.jpeg

Anon - I guess this was inspired by tomoyo. I love the brown and navy color palette in this, the bear beret is really cute as well. could have made it cuter and more magical with some different accessories (score: 8)
Boo - I am not sure how well the long shirt matches with the skirt. I would have chosen a different shirt or not have the skirt at all. 7/10
Chiharu - The dress is cute. I can see you added an underskirt to give it an extra layer and some volume. I appreciate the hat, which not only matches the shoes, but also adds some fun flavor to the look. Not really feeling the makeup though? I feel like it doesn't suit the cutesy look. Something softer or a more natural look would have been better. 7.5/10

Total score: 22.5

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232

@Bellamy
yneQSKB.jpeg

Anon - I love the ccs x alice in wonderland crossover, I think it was a pretty clever connection. love everything about this outfit and accessories and even though i feel like it might look like there's too much going on to some people, it's not a problem to me because I think it suits anime fashion and my personal taste as well (score: 10)
Boo - I actually love everything but the dress. It would have worked without the white jacket(?). But I really like the jacket so a simpler dress would be better. 8.5/10
Chiharu - Love this ccs x alice in wonderland crossover! This definitely feels like the kind of outfit Tomoyo would make for Sakura. Honestly, there isn't anything about this that I don't like. The hair is cute, you can never go wrong with pigtails. The dress is beautiful, the design on the tights is pretty and goes well with the theme of the look, and the accessories help complete the look. I especially like the bunny ears on the hat. 10/10

Total score: 28.5

@Baymax
K756Oj5.jpeg

Anon - the idea is really nice, I wish you had executed it differently. to follow the typical ccs outfit design it would be better if you had the freedom to pick the different parts of the dress, like a flared skirt (with volume) and something for the shoulders instead of just a one-piece. also lacked accessories (score: 7)
Boo - I am kind of disappointed with this overall. It's pretty plain. The clothes are okay. I would have liked to see 1 or 2 more hair accessories. I can't exactly pinpoint it but it seems to be missing something too. 7/10
Chiharu - This is a nice look, and I appreciate you doing something different from everyone else. The pieces all go together great (and those shoes are really cute), but the look as a whole is a little plain. I think it could've used a few more accessories. And for the clothes itself, something like the dress having a flared out skirt or long sleeves like Meiling's would have made it more interesting. 8/10

Total score: 25

@Chomiczewska
cwyA2KS.png

Anon - the dress is really pretty, it suits ccs as well and the parasol is a nice touch. I just wish the rest of the composition of the outfit would have made it more magical and less afternoon tea party (score: 9)
Boo - The dress and the hat are cute. The shoes could've been better. I love the watch. 8/10
Chiharu - This is adorable, and I could definitely see it being in ccs! The dress is cute, and I love the hat and watch, which make simple, but effective accessories. Love all the pink, you can never go wrong with pink. The parasol also adds a nice touch to the outfit! The hair goes with the look, but I'm not really a fan of it. I feel like a different pair of shoes would have been better too. 8/10

Total score: 25

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
@Beefy
QhhFptT.png

Anon - I'm in love with this whole galaxy-inspired look. the colors are so magical and the dress is gorgeous. everything is perfectly balanced without overdoing it (score: 10)
Boo - I love this! Sakura doesn't wear much of dark colors but if she does, she would wear this for sure. I love the dress and everything. 10/10
Chiharu - Ooooh, I really love the galaxy theme of this outfit. The dress is stunning! The design on the it is absolutely gorgeous. I love the bows and little gems on the shoes and gloves. The dark blue eyeshadow matches the color scheme of the outfit, and the glitter adds a nice little sparkle. The hair is simple, but it goes with the rest of the look. I like the earrings too. The hat and parasol add a nice touch to the outfit, and really help to complete the look. 10/10

Total score: 30

@Saint Ren
yfx0sBc.jpeg

Anon - the dress is gorgeous and it does look magical, it seems too long for the typical ccs fashion though. if you picked a staff it could have completed the look (score: 9.5)
Boo - The dress doesn't seem like something you'd find in CCS. The shoes doesn't match too well with the dress. The flowers or butterflies on the dress are not that pretty to me. The only things I like are the accessories. 7/10
Chiharu - The hair, makeup, accessories, and flower/butterfly theme are all very beautiful! Not really a fan of the shoes. The dress is pretty, but I'm not feeling the placement of the butterflies, It would have been better if they were only on the skirt and shoulders. Overall, this is a nice look, however, you don't really see long dresses in ccs? I'm having a hard time picturing this outfit in the show. 7/10

Total score: 23.5

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
Final Scores

Baymax: 147.5
Beefy: 134.5
Outro: 130.5
Chomi: 127
Ren: 120
Random: 119.5
Chococo: 118
Bellamy: 117.5
Toast: 46.5
Aki: 0

Which means~

1st Place Prize: @Baymax - 6.5 orbs, 65k coins, 50 Elite Gamer Points
2nd Place Prize: @Beefy - 5.5 orbs, 55k coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points
3rd Place Prize: @OutroTearTheFirst - 4.5 orbs, 45k coins, 30 Elite Gamer points
Participation Prize: @Chomiczewska @Saint Ren @ARandomFan @Chococo @Bellamy @𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋 - 90k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points

Everyone will also receive this card~

sakurafirey-jpg.3264

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
Thank you for letting me be a judge, Haru ^^ I had a lot of fun.

Everyone did great! I hope you don't take my comments to heart (unless it's a good one lol). It's pretty subjective and I know everyone has different style~

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,740,864
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you so much for hosting @Chiharu ,this was my first fashion game and i was so scared because i know nothing about fashion. At least i could redeem myself in the last round.
Thanks to the judges too.
Congrats to all the winners!!!:shablob:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Congrats to the winners! Thank you for the game, Chiharu and thank you to the other judges! :heartublob:
I thought I was over after seeing the theme for the first round, but I did better than expected ajskhfas

Top Bottom