Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
@OutroTearTheFirst
G2YxkuC.png

Boo - So pretty, I love it! 10/10
Anon - I like the back more than the front of the dress. not a fan of the flowers extending all the way to the top, you have to be careful with these kind of flower dresses because if done wrong it can look tacky. this one's not tacky but it's borderline. then again, it looks like a child's dress so it makes sense since they are kids in the anime. overall it looks fine, pretty classical look so loses some points in term of creativity to me. the accessories are delicate and pretty (score: 7.5)
Chiharu - This is a very beautiful look! All the pieces blend perfectly together, and there isn't any piece that I don't like. The dress in particular is very pretty. It's not a traditional ballet outfit, but it manages to lean into the fairy tale style whilst still clearly being a ballet outfit. 10/10

Total score: 27.5

@Chococo
b1UYbvR.png

Boo - I love the jewelry, shoes and bags. Her top and bottom doesn't match as well as I would have liked. The ribbon for the hair should have been pink. Other than that, I like it a lot! 8.5/10
Anon - not a fan of the top or the skirt, it does look a lot like what the main character wears in the anime. other than the blue bow, the accessories are really pretty, especially the tights (score: 7)
Chiharu - The top and skirt are very pretty, but I'm not completely sold on the pink part of the skirt. The makeup and jewelry are nice. I like the hairstyle, but the blue ribbon clashes with the white and pink of everything else, I think it would have been better if it was pink. I also feel like the handbag is kind of necessary though? Ballerina's don't typically carry such things around in ballet's. Nonetheless, the bag itself is pretty and goes with the look. The swan on the leg is a nice touch, and I absolutely love the shoes. 8/10

Total score: 23.5

@Beefy
0Wm3OqI.png

Boo - The dress I am okay with. I like the shoes and necklace. Very pretty. 7.5/10
Anon - the dress is pretty, though pretty classical in design and color, so it just loses in creativity. the head piece is gorgeous and everything goes well together (score: 8)
Chiharu - I love the dress, it is very pretty. The accessories go well with it too. The headpiece in particular is an interesting choice, but it works. The shoes are great too, I love the flower(?) part on them, it could've looked out of place, but I think they match with the headpiece. 9.5/10

Total score: 25

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
@Bellamy
dpRtjdP.jpg

Boo - I like that you went for darker rather than light and pink. The overall color scheme matches well and I like the dress. 8.5/10
Anon - I like that this ventures outsides of the typical color palette. the dress, shoes, hair and makeup are great but I feel like some of the accessories could have been picked better (score: 8.5)
Chiharu - Oooh, I like the darker vibes you have going on here. The makeup in particular is gorgeous, and the nails are pretty. I will say, I'm not a big fan of the dress, but the black parts match nicely with the shoes and accessories. I like how instead of going for a normal ballerina bun, you instead decided to go for a braided variant. 8/10

@ARandomFan
u5X5RbW.jpg

Boo - Very pretty. I love the hair, the shoes, accessories and tights with sparkles. The dress is not my favorite but it fits well to the theme. 9/10
Anon - though it's a pretty expected design and color, I like that the customisation is intricate for all the details. the dress, shoes and accessories are really pretty, so it is a classical look done right and seems very appropriate for the anime (score: 9)
Chiharu - There is a lot of pink in this outfit, and I am here for it. I love the flower girl theme you have going on, the flower crown is a cute touch, and the sparkly tights add some flavor to the outfit whilst also matching with the eyeshadow. However, I hate those shoes. I think there's a bit too much going on with them. I also think a different hairstyle would have been better for this look. 7.5/10

Total score: 25.5

@Baymax
9apWdJR.png

Boo - Very classy. I haven't seen Black Swan but I can definitely see this coming from a movie. 10/10
Anon - the black swan itself is a pretty iconic look so it's not something too hard to come up with, but it isn't the obvious pick either since usually people go for lighter palettes when it comes to this theme. for what it is, I think you did well at picking the pieces and the dress is really pretty (score: 8)
Chiharu - Loving the dark vibes of this look! The Black Swan inspiration is very evident. I like how you went for a longer dress rather than the typical tutu style. The dress itself is very pretty, and I like how the white part of the top matches parts of the makeup. Speaking of the makeup, it's gorgeous and fits the dark vibes you have going on. The accessories are also nice. The feathers on the hand accessory add a nice touch to the swan look, and the headpiece is beautiful. Overall, this outfit feels very classy and chic whilst still keeping the ballerina look. 10/10

Total score: 28

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
@𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋
qE2QwRo.jpg

Boo - I like that you went for traditional chinese overall. I just wished the dress matches better with the accessories. If the dress had a hint of red or if you use different shades of red and blue, maybe it would have been better? 7.5/10
Anon - I love this, I wanted to be surprised this round since ballet clothes follow a clear pattern and you did well at delivering a different concept while keeping its essence. everything is gorgeous, the only thing I'm unsure about is whether the red and gold accessories would harmonize well with the blue (score: 9.5)
Chiharu - Oohh, this is a very unique look you have going on. A nice variation from the typical ballerina look. The clothes are very pretty, though, I'm not the biggest fan of the opening on the midriff of the top part. The hair, makeup, and accessories are all gorgeous, and the bright red color of the shoes is very striking. However, the red of the shoes and makeup/accessories feels a bit out of place when paired with the clothes. I think it'd look better if the clothes also had splashes of red on them. 8/10

@Chomiczewska
Nu2Ix8F.png

Boo - Interesting style. Everything matches and I love it! 9.5/10
Anon - I like the peacock-inspired look, the top of the dress is especially gorgeous. love the gold shoes and necklace, accessories were picked well. it's a good balance between something unexpected that doesnt stray from the theme or goes over the top (score: 8.5)
Chiharu - A peacock ballerina! Interesting. I think this is a more unique outfit that strays away from the typical pretty ballerina look, and you managed to do it well. The dress is pretty, and I LOVE the necklace. The gold shoes are nice too, they go great with the blue and green of the dress, makeup, and headpiece. I also like how instead of doing a plain ballerina bun, you opted for a more interesting variant. 9/10

Total score: 27

@Saint Ren
ATjzMd6.png

Boo - The overall is kind of plain and doesn't fit well with the ballet/fairy tale vibes. 6/10
Anon - the dress and veil are pretty, not a typical dress but probably not one you'd actually dance ballet in either. I'm not sure if the makeup is to be considered, but anyways there are no shoes or accessories so this is a downside (score: 6.5)
Chiharu - A fairly simple look, but a pretty good one. I love the makeup, it has a more unique look to it whilst still matching the dress. The bonnet is a nice touch and also blends well with the dress. The dress itself is very pretty. However, while I can see the fairy tale vibes, it really doesn't look like a ballet outfit, and overall it's quite plain. 6/10

Total score: 18.5

Last edited:

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Pronouns
She/Her
image0.gif

Wait, one dress got penalized for not being fit to do ballet in, but a pair of shoes that would literally break your toes are praised?
I've got some questions.

I'm kidding

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,230,214
Pronouns
She/Her
The fact that i'm regreting now what i submitted:sweat:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
Round 4

Theme: Magical DoReMi

Another easy round! The thing with Magical Doremi is, rather than just becoming magical girls, the characters become actual witches~ I want witch outfits for this round. Bear in mind, this is a children's show, and thus the outfits of the characters lean more towards bright and cutesy (unless you're going for one of the adult witch designs :catpopcorn:)

Submissions until 5:25AM EST

@Baymax
@Chomiczewska
@Saint Ren
@Bellamy
@ARandomFan
@Beefy
@OutroTearTheFirst
@Chococo
@𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
@Chococo
1rI3Yv3.png

Boo - I can't imagine the denim jumper going on top of sweater. They fit better with a shirt. If the sweater was suppose to go on top of the jumper, I don't see a point in choosing the jumper instead of shorts. The hair is very typical of Sailor Moon so I wished you had chosen more creative option. Individually, your choices are pretty but together, they don't seem cohesive. 7/10
Anon - the pieces look nice, it's a good outfit if we were to wear it irl, but I think you made a mistake going for a modern outfit that incorporates sailor moon motifs instead of the original premise which was to make something the characters from the anime would wear (score: 6)
Chiharu - This outfit is adorable! The individual pieces are great, the shoes in particular are a nice touch with the ribbons for laces. Everything blends well together, and the accessories also really help complete the look. I especially like the backpack. However, while this does look like an outfit you'd see in Sailor moon, it doesn't look like a magical girl outfit. It just looks like a casual outfit that would be worn during everyday life, thus it loses some points from me. 7.5/10.

Total score: 20.5

@OutroTearTheFirst
pawhsJg.png

Boo - I love the dress and earrings. The only regretful thing is the hair. I wish it was blue highlight instead of white. 9/10
Anon - I can see the inspiration from sailor moon villains' outfits. The dress looks fine, and the nails and makeup are nice. Not sure about the hair and accessories (score: 7)
Chiharu - Ooh, this is a great look. Definitely giving off villain vibes with the dark colors. The dress is gorgeous, the makeup matches the color scheme of the look, and the nails are a slay. The accessories are great too. The ring is pretty and has a unique design to it. Not a big fan of the hair though. 9/10

@ARandomFan
8nq04Vq.jpg

Boo - I love the sparkles and design on the suit jacket. I can see who you are basing off on and definitely has a modern touch to it. Very nice. 9/10
Anon - nice to see a boy outfit finally. the sailor moon inspiration is clear, I can think of the anime by just looking at it. I love all the pieces, especially the back thing and the eye shadow (score: 9.5)
Chiharu - gasp a male outfit! I appreciate you doing something different, and you did it well! It's clear who this outfit was inspired by, but you put your own spin on the look. There isn't anything about this that I don't like. The mask is beautiful, the hair gorgeous, and the clothes dapper. The eye shadow matches well with the gold parts of the mask, and the things that go on the back part of the outfit are a nice touch. 10/10

Total score: 28.5

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
@Bellamy
C1LvmWp.jpg

Boo - The dress choice could have been better. Not a big fan of black lipsticks. I think darker red would have been better. The accessories and nails are nice. I don't like the shoes that much though. 8/10
Anon - I like the accessories the most. The nails and shoes are pretty and match well, not so sure about the purse and the dress could have been more magical, the sailor moon feel is missing unfortunately (score: 7.5)
Chiharu - I can see what you were going for with the dress, what with the look being inspired by Black Lady, but I feel like the dress is just too plain and underwhelming. On the other hand, the accessories are great, and I love the hair. The shoes and nails are also cool and give off badass villain vibes. 7/10

Total score: 22.5

@Baymax
o38yENr.png

Boo - I love the purple shade you chose. Love the hair and everything. Fits very well to the theme without being too much. Simple but beautiful. 10/10
Anon - I like that you went for the traditional uniform look, sometimes simple is best. sailor moon is very iconic and I feel like in everyone's minds there is a strong association between the uniform and the anime, which makes it hard to associate anything else with it. the hair screams magical girl and the lavender color you chose is very pretty (score: 8.5)
Chiharu - Ooh, you were the only one who actually went for the sailor uniform. I can see why others avoided it, but I'm glad at least one person went for it! The uniform you chose is adorable, and I appreciate that you chose a color different from the ones that are used in the anime. The lavender color scheme is very pretty. The accessories are simple, but work well with the outfit, and the makeup and nails are great too! For the hair, I like how you went for buns like how Usagi has, but in a different style. The bow shape is unique and cute! Speaking of bows, I absolutely love the bows on the socks! 10/10

Total score: 28.5

@Beefy
zmAYxSt.png

Boo - I love this! Not an obvious villain choice but very well done. Individual pieces are pretty but when put together, they are stunning. 10/10
Anon - I am not gonna lie, I didn't expect to see something like this for this round. I see where the inspiration came from, though it is not the first look I would think of when I think sailor moon. the overall look works well, wish you would have picked something for the arms (score: 7)
Chiharu - An interesting look! I could be very wrong, but this looks as if it was inspired by Sailor Galaxia. If so, I think you did a great job imitating the style of her outfit whilst making it unique in your own way. The head and shoulder(?) pieces are gorgeous, and I absolutely love the boots. This is might be an odd suggestion, but I feel like a cape and something for the arms would have completed the look. 8/10

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,050,232
@Chomiczewska
YiopoAi.png

Boo - So pretty. Love the blue. Each pieces are simple but elegant. The only reason I don't give a full score is that there is no surprise or make me think wow. 9/10
Anon - the dress is not my fave, but I like the accessories and hair. Think you could have gone for flats instead of high heels for this look (score: 7.5)
Chiharu - This is a very simple, but beautiful outfit. The dress is gorgeous, and pale blue color gives off a soft and gentle vibe. The accessories are pretty, the flower headpiece in particular is beautiful. The makeup has a more natural look to it, and that suits the simple but elegant vibes of the look. Overall, a great take on Neo Queen Serenity. 10/10

Total score: 26.5

@Saint Ren
Bi8szfp.jpg

Boo - The dress and accessories are very pretty. I don't like the hair or shoes that much though. 8/10
Anon - love the dress and the accessories, looks very magical to me. you did well in reinterpreting neo queen serenity, just wish you would have picked different shoes (score: 8.5)
Chiharu - I can see you went for the Neo Queen Serenity look, and I think you did a great job with it. The dress is beautiful, and so are the accessories, which match perfectly with the dress. The makeup is more on the unique side, but I think it works. The hair is cute too. My only fault with this look is the shoes, which...ain't it. 9.5/10

Total score: 26

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,030,895
Pronouns
idk
The way round 4 outfit is like the hardest make so far :feelsblankie:
I have an image in my head but I can’t find pictures for it :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom