Pronouns
She/Her
I knew it! there was a reason why i was regretting it...:peepoblanket:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,345,178
I love the task 4. But everyone should be given a bonus point because witches love to change their appearance and are known for that.~ So there is not going to be a bad outfit at all.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
I love the task 4. But everyone should be given a bonus point because witches love to change their appearance and are known for that.~ So there is not going to be a bad outfit at all.
You will change your mind when you see mine :peepoblanket:

Last edited:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭55,900
Pronouns
She/Her
the thing im gonna send is hbfbhbdfh
to make us feel better, anything may be a witch as long as you slap a funky hat on it :poggers:
in my mind
so don't come for me if our scores don't reflect that​

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,345,178
I just sent in and I think I forgot a broomstick...................... oops

Btw I am writing a novel about witches, whatever you send in, I will support you. They don't wear funky hats at all but I love anything funky. However they wear tons of pjs or plaid stuff.

Last edited:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
Final round

Theme: Cardcaptor Sakura

Naturally, I had to include the best magical girl anime! Cardcaptor Sakura is a rather unique magical girl show, in the sense that, rather than having a transformation sequence and one outfit that she always wears, Sakura's magical girl outfits are made by Tomoyo and change every episode. So for this round, you can pretty much do w/e you want, just make sure the outfit actually looks like it belongs in Cardcaptor Sakura. If you want, you can also look at Meiling and Syaoran's outfits and get some inspiration from there~

Submissions until 5:30AM EST

@Baymax
@OutroTearTheFirst
@Chococo
@Saint Ren
@Bellamy
@Chomiczewska
@ARandomFan
@Beefy

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
@Baymax
3EsUw6H.png

Boo - I love the hair and glasses that you chose. All the pieces are so cute and love the colors. The only thing is I don't think the pink cardigan is necessary. It becomes a little too much going on for me. Other than that, I love it! 9/10
Anon - everything goes perfectly well together, it's appropriate for the doremi theme as well. I'd change the glasses for a different accessory, maybe a cute wand would be nice, but that's just nitpicking really (score: 9)
Chiharu - I love this! The pastel blue and pink color scheme is chef's kiss. The dress, cardigan, hat, shoes, all adorable! I like the hair you chose. The two different colors make it unique, whilst still matching perfectly with the outfit. The nails and glasses add a nice touch too! 10/10

Total score: 28

@Beefy
ju5aZgu.png

Boo - The hair is my favorite here. Otherwise, it's pretty typical. I am not too impressed by the outfits. 8/10
Anon - the clothes are pretty and well suited for doremi. while the boots are not my fave, I totally see how they fit the theme. my only suggestion would be accentuating a different color other than the pink, maybe the pastel yellow to go with the top's collar (score: 8.5)
Chiharu - This is an adorable look! I love all the pink, there is no such thing as too much pink! The individual pieces are cute and mesh well together, and the hair and makeup are simple, but nice. The boots are an interesting choice. They are somewhat similar to the boots the chars in Magical doremi wear, but different enough in their own right. However, I can't decide if I love them or hate them. 9/10

Total score: 25.5

@Bellamy
wDbyRhn.jpg

Boo - I like the clothing that you went for. Makeup and the socks doesn't fit very well to the style you have. 7.5/10
Anon - you took a risk by straying away from the suggested pastel aesthetic and I think you did well with it. the outfit doesn't look too mature as the design and vibe are pretty doll-y. the only thing I think didn't match was the rainbow high socks, which you probably added to cut the seriousness of the outfit, which I understand, but you could have done it differently (score: 9.5)
Chiharu - So, I do love this look, the coat, hat, and shoes are cute, and the hair fashioned in one of my personal favorite styles. The socks look a bit out of place though, and I don't think that hat would actually work with that hair. Also, while I think it's a good look, nothing about it screams witch to me. 7/10

Total score: 24

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
@ARandomFan
ae1wu6d.jpg

Boo - Not a fan of the dress. I'd say it's old-fashioned. I don't like the gloves and shoes much either. 6/10
Anon - the outfit itself while not very flattering, the dress, hat and shoes are things I can see appearing in a magical witch kids anime. I see you went for a garden witch kind of concept, in which leather gloves would be practical, but judging purely from aesthetics I don't think they fit well in there. it's also sadly a disadvantage that you couldn't find the items in the color you wanted, because it makes it harder for us to imagine what they would look like together. (score: 7)
Chiharu - The skirt is very similar to the style of the ones worn in the show, but I don't really like it? It looks kind of tacky. The shirt is cute, but it doesn't go with the skirt at all. Not a big fan of the gloves either, they're too clunky for my taste. The makeup and hair are nice though, and I like the shoes and hat. 5/10

Total score: 18

@Saint Ren
HpxISkM.jpg

Boo - I love the fluffy feeling the dress, the hat and the hair gave. They can be a little plain but you added extra details/designs and sparks with the shoes and the eye makeup. I love the balance between them. Very cute. 10/10
Anon - the outfit looks really delicate and cute, and I like that the design of the dress is quite atypical. I like the makeup and hair as well, but would have liked to see some accessories to go with it (score: 8)
Chiharu - This is a fairly simple outfit, but it works well. The dress is very cute and fluffy looking. Te hair pairs well with the dress, and the hat is very cosy looking. I really like the makeup, the sparkly eyeshadow in particular. However, those shoes are ugly. Way too much going on there, and they don't really match the rest of the outfit. 9/10

Total score: 28

@OutroTearTheFirst
sth4cCA.png

Boo - I love the ruffles in the top and bottom. The hair is okay. The hat and shoes are nice. 8/10
Anon - the medieval witch concept and the somber colors make it hard for me to imagine this outfit being worn by a doremi character. I think it's too mature-looking. other than that, the outfit is pretty and I love the hat , also appreciate that you chose a wand (score: 7.5)
Chiharu - A simple, but great look! I love the ruffles on the shirt, and the skirt is cute. The hair isn't my favorite, but it goes well with the clothes and hat. The hat itself is nice, and I like that it ties around the chin. It suits the more classical look of this outfit. However, something about this feels incomplete. I think some kind of cloak would have completed this look. 8/10

Total score: 23.5

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
@Chococo
3zZSZpF.png

Boo - I like the shirt and the skirt. I don't think the jean jacket is necessary. The shoes gave it a little bit of rebel feeling, which unexpectedly I like. 8/10
Anon - the absence of a witch hat in this outfit is significant because other than the shoes and tights, the outfit itself doesnt scream witch/magical. the accessories are nice, but the oversized denim jacket probably takes away the original feeling of the outfit (score: 7.5)
Chiharu - So, I do like this look. The shirt and skirt are cute and match nicely. The bag is absolutely adorable. Love the design on the stockings. The shoes are unexpected given the rest of the outfit, but I think they actually work. The necklace is nice too, and definitely gives of witch vibes. The jacket is kind of unnecessary though, I don't really think it goes with the shirt. Overall,this could work as a modern interpretation of a witch, but for the context of Magical Doremi, it looks out of place. 7.5/10

Total score: 23

@Chomiczewska
JBt6zYt.png

Boo - I wish you had played with the colors a little more. There is only one dominate color here and I don't count white because it can be paired with any colors. Individual pieces are pretty but not my favorite. 7.5/10
Anon - everything about this is perfect to me! I love the choice of blue, it also stays consistent through the outfit, it's a great accent color and makes it look lighter and appropriate for magical doremi. love the skirt with the suspenders coupled with the collar, the white blouse underneath is pretty as well. I guess the white skirt is supposed to be an underskirt and just give some volume to the blue skirt with the suspenders, which is a great idea. the gloves, shoes and hat are perfect and the wand completes the witch look (score: 10)
Chiharu - I really like this look! The hat is cute, and the color with the flower is a nice touch. Love the sparkles and stars with the makeup. The blouse is cute too, and it pairs well with the skirt. You chose a nice shade of blue for the outfit, however, it's a little boring as far as colors go. I feel like you could've added in splashes of more color, like, that top could have been pink instead of white. Not a big fan of the hair, but it matches the outfit. 9/10

Total score: 26.5

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
I think i'm falling down:wae:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
I have a question. And idk if this is allowed but. Do we have to include the staff with our outfit or no? I was just wondering...

Last edited:
Top Bottom