Man pushes BMW into river because he wanted a Jaguar instead

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
A young man who was given a BMW as a birthday present from his generous parents pushed it into a river — because it was “too small”.

A young driver allegedly pushed this BMW he got from him parents into a river — because he wanted a Jaguar.

The man, named locally only as Akash, is alleged to have pushed the brand new car into the water after he got upset it was “too small” for him and his pals.
A video shows the car sinking beneath the water in Yamunanagar, Haryana state in northern India. It had to be pulled out using a crane, and police have opened an investigation.

Locals said Akash jumped out of the vehicle just before it reached deeper water and onlookers helped him to safety.

Akash allegedly complained the car was too small. Picture: SWNS

Picture: SWNSSource:Supplied
Akash allegedly complained the car was too small.

The car is believed to have cost around $A72,000. Picture: SWNS

Picture: SWNSSource:Supplied
The car is believed to have cost around $A72,000.

A police official said: “The youth was arrogant and kept insisting that he be given a Jaguar, as a BMW is a little small for him and his friends inside.

“We would do a preliminary investigation but this seems to be a personal matter. We will proceed according to the law.”

The lad’s father said, “I wanted to give my son a birthday present. We could only afford to give him a BMW, while he kept on insisting that he be given a Jaguar. He said the vehicle was too small but we thought he will be OK.

“We never imagined he would do anything like this.”

According to the BBC, in India BMW cars cost around 3.5 million rupees ($A72,674), while Jaguars cost up to 5 million rupees ($A103,000).

Source

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,620
wow....
meanwhile i can't even get my parents to buy me a tiny hot wheels toy car

Hormones

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,145
This breaks my heart, there are people starving, struggling to make ends meet, and to see this...it makes feel like crumbling trash like him, spoiled piece of shit into the trash and strip him from any wealth. This guy is truly a waste of space.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭723,108
He sounds like a spoiled brat

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
HIs parents should throw him out, he clearly doesn't respect them nor care about them and how hard they tried. He's a spoiled piece of ****. I can't imagine how he behaves towards strangers when he does this to his own parents. The worst is that he doesn't regret it AT ALL !

Aaaaaah I'm mad, I wish I could have him in front of me just to .... whatever.

carol danvers

Higher, further, faster, baby ๑・ᴗ・๑
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭622,545
I wouldn't feel so sorry about the parents, they were the ones who raised him like a little shit. Rich people are a mess, smh.

Cat Ears

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,275
He's a product of the materialistic culture that is promoted in many parts of the world.

Top Bottom