MCU | Marvel Cinematic Universe ☄︎

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
WandaVision set the bar so high for me; honestly, every episode was like a movie to me and I absolutely loved the premise/concept of it.

WandaVison was my favorite marvel thing to date! It was such a refreshing story and so well done. I can't really expect marvel to do any better, but i agree that the bar is set with this one.

Falcon and Winter Soldier left a lot to be desired IMO. Some good ideas, but poorly executed.

giphy.gif

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
WandaVison was my favorite marvel thing to date! It was such a refreshing story and so well done. I can't really expect marvel to do any better, but i agree that the bar is set with this one.

Falcon and Winter Soldier left a lot to be desired IMO. Some good ideas, but poorly executed.

giphy.gif

We are 100% opposite lmao

:ROFLMAO: to me the Vision part of Wanda Vision is not interesting, honestly I got sick of Paul Bettanys portrayal in Infinity War, Elizabeth Olson I love but I think that's why I don't really have much interest in it. I don't like the way he acts like an android its always seemed a bit off except for the 1st movie( Age of Ultron) where he was acting more mechanical. Idk the impression I had of vision from before the movies was a lot different

I disagree 100% personally I love the new captain america thing because it makes sense. Of course the govt would do all of that. and I like the Falcon and Winter soldier more than most of the sidekicks in the series. Captain America is probably the best hero period, so I enjoy trying to fill his shoes and making mistakes because they aren't him.

Last edited:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
We are 100% opposite lmao

:ROFLMAO: to me the Vision part of Wanda Vision is not interesting, honestly I got sick of Paul Bettanys portrayal in Infinity War, Elizabeth Olson I love but I think that's why I don't really have much interest in it. I don't like the way he acts like an android its always seemed a bit off except for the 1st movie where he was acting more mechanical. Idk the impression I had of vision from before the movies was a lot different

i didn't expect much bc i honestly didn't give 2 shits about either one of these characters. i just watched it bc my friend loves marvel and we hang out on fridays. after the first episode i was hooked though.

spoiler if spoilers are necessary
i loved the fact that that it was a study on grief and grief management. it just was so different than anything before it in the series.

i think vision is an interesting character to explore the "what is human"/"what is consciousness" question, but in the end i don't love the character either, but he was a great vehicle for Wanda's story, which i find very compelling

I disagree 100% personally I love the new captain america thing because it makes sense. Of course the govt would do all of that. and I like the Falcon and Winter soldier more than most of the sidekicks in the series. Captain America is probably the best hero period, so I enjoy trying to fill his shoes and making mistakes because they aren't him.

Poorly executed, not a bad idea!

this is so hilariously accurate. Obviously spoilers inside.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
i didn't expect much bc i honestly didn't give 2 shits about either one of these characters. i just watched it bc my friend loves marvel and we hang out on fridays. after the first episode i was hooked though.

spoiler if spoilers are necessary
i loved the fact that that it was a study on grief and grief management. it just was so different than anything before it in the series.

i think vision is an interesting character to explore the "what is human"/"what is consciousness" question, but in the end i don't love the character either, but he was a great vehicle for Wanda's story, which i find very compelling

Poorly executed, not a bad idea!

this is so hilariously accurate. Obviously spoilers inside.

ff7abae66646d39565a687d26e9d096a82cff46c.gif

lmao god I cant stand those youtube channels, or How it should have ended. lmao its so easy to be a critic on Youtube, you take what someone else made and be like nuh uh it should have been this way:squirtlechristmas: Because Youtube. Like go write your own movie ScreenRant I want to tear it apart because internet.:ROFLMAO: Lmao

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
ff7abae66646d39565a687d26e9d096a82cff46c.gif

lmao god I cant stand those youtube channels, or How it should have ended. lmao its so easy to be a critic on Youtube, you take what someone else made and be like nuh uh it should have been this way:squirtlechristmas: Because Youtube. Like go write your own movie ScreenRant I want to tear it apart because internet.:ROFLMAO: Lmao

*goes back to dancing in the corner*
giphy.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500

giphy.gif

Yes!! Refreshing is the best way to describe it for me!! I loved how the opening was different each time and going through the different eras was fun bc I really liked looking at the fashion, etc. And I agree with you in your other reply about it looking into grief; I didn't realise how much Wanda had gone through, it was heartbreaking

I feel like I'm more into the "magic" side of Marvel so Falcon and the Winter Soldier didn't particularly blow me away but there were some things that were kinda interesting like knowing about the other super soldiers in the past and Sharon Carter is pretty badass; really looking forward to (hopefully) see more of her!

Some of the things people are mentioning are too technical and advanced for me to understand, kelvin? luminosity? I don't know ha :uwot:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Yes!! Refreshing is the best way to describe it for me!! I loved how the opening was different each time and going through the different eras was fun bc I really liked looking at the fashion, etc. And I agree with you in your other reply about it looking into grief; I didn't realise how much Wanda had gone through, it was heartbreaking

yeah, it was fun to watch the parody of the eras, i watch i love lucy with my grandma sometimes and they NAILED the era. i thought it was just so well done.

but, yes it was just a compelling story, not just a bunch of CGI mumbojumbo like a lot of superhero movies are. ( not that it's bad, i just prefer interesting stories bc my mind usually shuts off when it's too much CGI fighting)

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500

Have no idea what the Eternals entails but after watching this, my interest in it has risen.
Really like some of the actors/actresses in it, and that Skeeter Davis song is one of my favourites...
:omgwhat:

Last edited:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
idk about this one. also there's a fckin' little kid superhero... .:sadpuppy:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Usually, I wait until all episodes are released before watching a series but decided this time round to watch episodes as they release. :poggers:

Loki watching parts of his life playing out was emotional. He really watched his own mother's death and his own. :peepoblanket:
Had to remember that the things that happened (in the movies) hadn't happened to the Loki in the series, was a bit confused at first but this whole timeline thing is going to be fun to explore/see.

Also, laughing at Loki trying to sound threatening to Casey when he was asking for the Tesseract, but not the TVA using the infinity stones as a paperweight and acting like they're nothing after everything that happened........ :noooo:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Usually, I wait until all episodes are released before watching a series but decided this time round to watch episodes as they release. :poggers:

Loki watching parts of his life playing out was emotional. He really watched his own mother's death and his own. :peepoblanket:
Had to remember that the things that happened (in the movies) hadn't happened to the Loki in the series, was a bit confused at first but this whole timeline thing is going to be fun to explore/see.

Also, laughing at Loki trying to sound threatening to Casey when he was asking for the Tesseract, but not the TVA using the infinity stones as a paperweight and acting like they're nothing after everything that happened........ :noooo:

very good first episode. looks like this series will be a good one :catpopcorn:
@MVSica what did you think about your lover's brother's new show?

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Ep 2 was pretty good. It's a pretty (intentionally) confusing story though, so i'm not sure i'm fully on board with what they are doing yet. I appreciate the dialogue on more philosophical issues in this, as basic as they may have been.

Top Bottom