ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
interviewtemp11.png
Hello HallyuPlus! As some of you know, we had a poll to see who you wanted to be interviewed! And today we are revealing the incredible interviewee!
They are... The amazing @kimsguardian!
kimsguardian is known for being one of the most active users. Everyday he shares with us the latest news, gossip, comebacks, and everything in-between. Loved by all, it's no surprise he's our first user interviewee.
Without further ado, let's get into it!
GENERAL QUESTIONS
How did you learn about H+? Why did you join?

it was early 2019 when we are all frustrated about that k-pop forum (onehallyu) situation and we knew it finally went down. after a few months with no clarity from that forum, someday in june 2019 there's some account on my twitter's timeline that announced to open a new k-pop forum and that's hallyuplus. i signed up right away after they opened the first time on june 16th but i didn't check it right away because the forum still quite empty at that time. i didn't know this forum would be the place to spend most of my time in the future~

What is your favorite thing about H+?
its vibe, its atmosphere. we all know hallyuplus is still a small forum right now but i'm pretty sure it's gonna be big soon in the future especially with this kind of environment where they can interact with each other sincerely.

Which section and/or thread do you spend the most time in?
as you may know, i love updating and i try to be more active in every section of this forum. but mostly i spend my time in korean section especially updating girl group threads

If you could be another user for a day who’d you be and why?
that's a hard question but if i can be another user then i would choose to be hatfelt. lol
he's such a joker and i like how he can make anything to be so entertaining. he's a very friendly user and the best thing is he can make himself to be liked by anyone.

How did you come up with your username?
the first k-pop girl group i like is snsd and the first idol who made me fall for them is kim taeyeon. i adore her so much, the way she sings, especially in her early days she's so special. that's why i want to protect her at any cost and decided to became her guardian. years later i found out a girl who's full with her cuteness in a group from woollim entertaiment called lovelyz. she is kim jiyeon, who has the first name as my first love taeyeon, so why don't i keep using it as my username??

When did you get into kpop/Asian entertainment?
i live in asia so i know about asian entertainment (you can say japan entertainment) since i was a kid but only about anime and manga. i watched a lot of anime like one piece, dragon ball, detective conan, dr.slump, yugi-oh, hunterxhunter, pokemon, digimon, etc. because they were broadcasted on national television, while i read some of the famous manga only a specific title because of my friends who collect them.
for k-pop, i know it when i was in high school that time 'gee' was kind of booming in my country and you could just hear it everywhere they played that snsd song. at first, i wasn't very interested but if something is played over and over again and you keep listening to them then inevitably you will become curious about it too. so i decided to listen to 1 or 2 k-pop songs that sounded familiar in my ears.
about late 2010, i can tell you i am officially a sone after i search almost all 'gee' performances & memorize all the birthday of the members lol

Who is your bias and bias group?
you ask me my biases? like seriously, you want me to mention all of them?? okay then, be ready :hehe:
kim taeyeon, kei (lovelyz), jisun (fromis_9), sua (dreamcatcher), miyeon (gi-dle), wendy (red velvet), rose (blackpink), chuu (loona), bomi (apink), ningning (aespa), eunchae (dia), eunha (gfriend), yooa (oh my girl), haru (nature), dayoung & yeonjung (wjsn), haein (laboum), juri (rocket punch), jiyoon (weeekly), dita (secret number), haeyoon (cherrybullet), goeun (purplekiss), sohee (elris), seoryoung (gwsn), sora (woo!ah!), arang (pinkfantasy) and all iz*one member.

Favorite kpop/jpop/cpop mv?
it's a two-parts mv from speed (when they were under mbk)
it's based on a true story mv about gwangju uprising in may 1980, starring ji changwook, park boyoung, ha seokjin and naeun (apink).

Favorite non-Asian artist?
well, it's a lot but i' m gonna mention some of them. the late michael jackson, greenday, the old blink-182, dream theatre, nightwish, my chemical romance, good charlotte, onerepublic, secondhand serenade, dashboard confessional, and much more artists with similar genre

If you could make one wish, what wish would you make?
make this pandemic go away from this world so everything's gonna be back to normal where we can do anything without having to worry about our health condition

What superpower would you like to have?
teleport. so i can go to wherever i want, meet my idols wherever they are, comfort & entertain them when they're down, enjoy every single beautiful place on earth or even just to say 'hi~' and meet you all over the world lol

MAY 2021 USER QUESTIONS
What makes you continue to stan your bias? Do you change frequently? Do you have many? Are they similar?

i don't change my bias but i always added them up. lol
what makes me continue to stan my bias? maybe their personality? their cuteness or their beautiful vocals? it's some of the reasons why i choose my biases. but then again do you have any reasons to fallin' in love with someone? :yoosmile:

who is someone that you think voted for you to be interviewed?
lol i guess a lot of them voted for me since my username always appears in recent topics, anyway thank you for that i always grateful to you guys.

how would you introduce yourself to those who are not familiar with you?
someone who you can call a friend. someone to have fun with.

what do you like to do on hallyuplus?
i used to be pretty good at interacting with other people however now i am such an introvert person who gets shy when meeting a stranger. so now i'm trying to be open again by making friends on this forum. having fun on this forum with you guys.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

what's your favorite gif right now?
tenor.gif

what's your favorite song right now?
i'm addicted to this song these days but it's not a k-pop. i can play it like 50 times a day :hehe:
it's the title track from =LOVE(equal love)'s 1st album 'zenbu, naisho' that just released few days ago on May 21st.

what future music releases are you looking forward to?
i always like unique concept of music that sounds good in my ears, for now maybe more rock or ballad for k-pop nowadays. actually i don't really care about the group's concept as long they produce amazing music, but if i have to mention one group that keeps releasing consistent music for me then dreamcatcher is what i am looking forward to.

what's something new that you're interested in?
this pandemic has led people to discover some new hobby that turned out to be fun. for me it is online shopping, and yeah it is dangerous for my economic health especially when girl groups making comebacks almost at the same time like these days. as a multifan myself, i always try to support them by buying their physical albums because that's all i can do for now

if someone gave you $100 right now (or whatever is equivalent to your country's currency), what would you spend it on?
well, thank you to whoever you are for giving me $100 but it's not that much so i will donate it to hallyuplus. lol

what's something you'd like to do before the end of the year?
being able to travel again. i'd like to explore any place in the world, enjoy your life while you can, be grateful for small things. with my family this time.

what's one thing you'd like to accomplish in your life?
being a positive person again. being a person who can bring happiness to others. i was someone like that when i was young. but when you get older and have more problems in life then everything becomes monotonous and somehow that changes me into a boring person. so for now, i determine to be that person again
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to kimsguardian for being a wonderful interviewee! And thank you Hallyuplus for reading!
See ya next interview~
ib1xI9i.png

GFX BY @𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋 & @ARandomFan
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY @ARandomFan

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
i enjoyed reading this! the user interviews are a cute and wholesome "community" thing lol :poggers:

Who is your bias and bias group?
you ask me my biases? like seriously, you want me to mention all of them?? okay then, be ready :hehe:
kim taeyeon, kei (lovelyz), jisun (fromis_9), sua (dreamcatcher), miyeon (gi-dle), wendy (red velvet), rose (blackpink), chuu (loona), bomi (apink), ningning (aespa), eunchae (dia), eunha (gfriend), yooa (oh my girl), haru (nature), dayoung & yeonjung (wjsn), haein (laboum), juri (rocket punch), jiyoon (weeekly), dita (secret number), haeyoon (cherrybullet), goeun (purplekiss), sohee (elris), seoryoung (gwsn), sora (woo!ah!), arang (pinkfantasy) and all iz*one member.
das a lot of biases, damn

TestyImpeccableHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Favorite non-Asian artist?
well, it's a lot but i' m gonna mention some of them. the late michael jackson, greenday, the old blink-182, dream theatre, nightwish, my chemical romance, good charlotte, onerepublic, secondhand serenade, dashboard confessional, and much more artists with similar genre
my chemical romance fans rise

tenor.gif

what's your favorite song right now?
i'm addicted to this song these days but it's not a k-pop. i can play it like 50 times a day :hehe:
it's the title track from =LOVE(equal love)'s 1st album 'zenbu, naisho' that just released few days ago on May 21st.

oh, i will check this out later :poggers:

what's something new that you're interested in?
this pandemic has led people to discover some new hobby that turned out to be fun. for me it is online shopping, and yeah it is dangerous for my economic health especially when girl groups making comebacks almost at the same time like these days. as a multifan myself, i always try to support them by buying their physical albums because that's all i can do for now
retail therapy :yoosmile:

if someone gave you $100 right now (or whatever is equivalent to your country's currency), what would you spend it on?
well, thank you to whoever you are for giving me $100 but it's not that much so i will donate it to hallyuplus. lol
"but it's not that much"?? but the retail therapy!!!

TestyImpeccableHuemul-size_restricted.gif

i'm not actually giving you a hard time, i'm just kidding lol

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
If you could be another user for a day who’d you be and why?
that's a hard question but if i can be another user then i would choose to be hatfelt. lol
he's such a joker and i like how he can make anything to be so entertaining. he's a very friendly user and the best thing is he can make himself to be liked by anyone.

YOU JUST WANNA STEAL MY BIASES!

tenor.gif

nice interview from H+'s guardian :hehe:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭996,670
Pronouns
He/Him
@kimsguardian AWESOME INTERVIEW! my first k-pop group was also SNSD as well! Omg your username makes so much sense now o:
also you should give me some anime recs. I also did not know you were a guy!
i'm a guy, aren't we all sone back then?? :christmasblob:
yeah i watched a lot of anime when i was a kid but now I'm not so up to date about it anymore. if you wanna know more abt anime, you should ask @Vampire , she's the animepedia here~ :hehe:
anyway thanks for reading this silly interview lmao

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,759
i'm a guy, aren't we all sone back then?? :christmasblob:
yeah i watched a lot of anime when i was a kid but now I'm not so up to date about it anymore. if you wanna know more abt anime, you should ask @Vampire , she's the animepedia here~ :hehe:
anyway thanks for reading this silly interview lmao
LOL, thanks for the promo, Kimgu! I'm touched. :bakacat:

For real though, you can come and ask for specific recs or just chit-chat about anything anime and manga-related over at this thread with us if you want, @baerie! :poggers:

Top Bottom