MCU | Marvel Cinematic Universe ☄︎

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
I also just finished it :poggers: Elizabeth Olsen hard carried the show!
you should watch marvel movies based on the phase era you're interested in I did that but then went back and watched everything else eventually jsjsh :teehee:
she did amazing!! her and vision :LovePar: I'd probably start from phase 3. phase 1 and 2 don't seem that interesting to me yet even though I've seen 2 or 3 of them 😅

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,200
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
spoilers for the last episode of wandavision AND loki below

some people think that the finales are synced up to occur in real time. thoughts? video below

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,159
no way home 1st trailer is out, and we get to see alfred molina back as dr.octopus!

so where's tobey & andrew? :HidePar:

i'm so excited for this movie! let out a literal gasp when they played willem defoe's green goblin laugh and showed one of his little bomb things

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
i'm so excited for this movie! let out a literal gasp when they played willem defoe's green goblin laugh and showed one of his little bomb things
omg same, I went completely feral when they showed those snippets
546827504367960095.png

People are already speculating that Doctor Oct was saying, "Hello Peter" to Tobey's Spiderman but ofc the editing... :JudgyDubu:

LION

🥁 Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭268,467
Pronouns
He/Him
no way home 1st trailer is out, and we get to see alfred molina back as dr.octopus!

THE WAY I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT!!

omg same, I went completely feral when they showed those snippets
546827504367960095.png

People are already speculating that Doctor Oct was saying, "Hello Peter" to Tobey's Spiderman but ofc the editing... :JudgyDubu:
yeah I think its gonna be like spiderman into the spiderverse! And maybe we get to see all the other spideys

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
I just came back from watching Shang-Chi and it was far better than I expected!

• The fight scene between his parents at the beginning was SO beautiful and romantic. I couldn't help but feel sad and sorry for the father and how he was grieving...
  • Xialing was seriously so cool, I loved everything about her; she was serving looks - I love that bob hairstyle!! And in the 2nd credits scene where it showed she was now the new leader of the Ten Rings? Such a badass!!
  • Awkwafina's character, Katy, really grew on me and I love hers and Shang-Chi's relationship!! Her character was described as being someone relatable and Katy truly was jksdfhadf and I'm excited to see how her character will develop.
  • I was so sad when the old man from the village had his soul sucked and died...
  • There was a decent amount of comedy, especially with uh... that traveller/actor guy (I forgot his name). When he was guiding them to the village with Morris and when he was telling it to play dead asjdfhasf
  • Curious to know about what signal the Ten Rings are emitting and to whom...
I probably have more to say but I don't want to ramble too much, but yeah, overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the film, it was so visually stunning!!

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,159
I just came back from watching Shang-Chi and it was far better than I expected!

• The fight scene between his parents at the beginning was SO beautiful and romantic. I couldn't help but feel sad and sorry for the father and how he was grieving...
  • Xialing was seriously so cool, I loved everything about her; she was serving looks - I love that bob hairstyle!! And in the 2nd credits scene where it showed she was now the new leader of the Ten Rings? Such a badass!!
  • Awkwafina's character, Katy, really grew on me and I love hers and Shang-Chi's relationship!! Her character was described as being someone relatable and Katy truly was jksdfhadf and I'm excited to see how her character will develop.
  • I was so sad when the old man from the village had his soul sucked and died...
  • There was a decent amount of comedy, especially with uh... that traveller/actor guy (I forgot his name). When he was guiding them to the village with Morris and when he was telling it to play dead asjdfhasf
  • Curious to know about what signal the Ten Rings are emitting and to whom...
I probably have more to say but I don't want to ramble too much, but yeah, overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the film, it was so visually stunning!!
i went and saw it on sunday! :poggers:

• omg yes, i LOVED how the movie opened up with his parents. :heartublob: tbh i thought it was difficult to really think of the father as a villain. :peepoblanket:
  • yeah, she was a cool character! i had no idea shang-chi was going to have a sister, i think they showed her just once from the trailer and i assumed she was just going to be a difficult villain for him to fight sdfkjgh so that was a neat surprise for me! xD
  • i was afraid going in that katy was going to be an annoying sidekick, so i'm glad i was wrong! she was great. i love her and shang-chi's relationship, too! it looks like they're going to do something with her in the future, so yeah, i wonder how that'll play out! :wow:
  • like you, i ended up enjoying this movie more than i thought i would, although i think i would have enjoyed it even more if it hadn't lost so much momentum when they went to the village? it was so slow - the change of pace really took me out of it for awhile. also, i can't help but complain about how the mother died. i understand she didn't have her powers then, but she still should have been a badass martial artist, shouldn't she? i mean, sure, she wouldn't have come out of it unscathed, but i dunno... to die like that? :peepoblanket:

here's hoping the rest of the future marvel movies entertain us, too! :TeaPar:

Top Bottom