Baymax

(•—•)
Events
User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Elite Points (Sept. + Oct.)
Shang-chi coming on Disney+ in a couple of days, woop woop, time to call party Thor and co. :partydogo:

I finished watching What If... a couple of weeks ago and I liked how everyone gathered together in the end. I wasn't that fussed about the series but I think my favourite episodes were the Doctor Strange one, the zombies and the one where Hank Pym murders the Avengers.
I'm also guilty of enjoying the party Thor episode; it was just so silly and fun. :partydogo:

I still have yet to see The Eternals...

hatfelt

Ain't Nobody
VIP+
Donor
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,750
Shang-chi coming on Disney+ in a couple of days, woop woop, time to call party Thor and co. :partydogo:

im-very-excite-borat-sagdiyev.gif

I still have yet to see The Eternals...

not excited for this at all XD

hatfelt

Ain't Nobody
VIP+
Donor
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,750
i have a hard time believing they can have a good plot...but i didn't think Wandavision would be good, and that ended up being my favorite marvel thing ever...soooo we'll see!

Baymax

(•—•)
Events
User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I watched Eternals earlier this week :poggers:

I think it would've been better as a series so they could flesh out the characters and story more. It did feel a bit disjointed at times because they were trying to cram a lot of stuff, but it wasn't too bad and I kinda like the different direction this film took.

I wish we had seen more of Makkari, she was probably my favourite character. I loved seeing her beat up Ikarus like that :poggers:

Really sad about Gilgamesh... his and Thena's relationship really tugged on those heartstrings for me, so there were a few tears when he died trying to protect her fksajfakfhaafh same with Ajax, tbh at first I thought she was super sus and lowkey evil (I mean, I guess in a way she was by hiding the truth from the others) but as the film progresses I really came to like her. Sad to think that characters like Gilgamesh and Ajax are short-lived like that, so I hope that the writers do go through making a prequel series in the future or something.

Vampire

i love it when the skies can't sleep
Ultimate Detective
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,571,803
I watched Eternals earlier this week :poggers:

I think it would've been better as a series so they could flesh out the characters and story more. It did feel a bit disjointed at times because they were trying to cram a lot of stuff, but it wasn't too bad and I kinda like the different direction this film took.

I wish we had seen more of Makkari, she was probably my favourite character. I loved seeing her beat up Ikarus like that :poggers:

Really sad about Gilgamesh... his and Thena's relationship really tugged on those heartstrings for me, so there were a few tears when he died trying to protect her fksajfakfhaafh same with Ajax, tbh at first I thought she was super sus and lowkey evil (I mean, I guess in a way she was by hiding the truth from the others) but as the film progresses I really came to like her. Sad to think that characters like Gilgamesh and Ajax are short-lived like that, so I hope that the writers do go through making a prequel series in the future or something.
I didn't think it was flat-out bad, but... It wasn't very enjoyable. Like, I can't see myself ever being excited to rewatch it, tbh? The movie felt like it lasted way too long, but at the same time, I definitely think it should have fleshed everything out more—so I agree with you there, a television show might have been the answer for that. :TeaPar:

Not usually a fan of Angelina Jolie, but her performance as Thena and her character's personal plot, along with her companionship with Gilgamesh, were one of my favorite things about the movie! I was very upset when he died. :peepoblanket:

Just watched the first 2 eps of Hawkeye. they were ok. nothing spectacular, but good enough
I see. I'm a little apprehensive about the show as a whole, but I'll be starting it soon. :teehee:

Vampire

Ultimate Detective
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,571,803

PS how are you enjoying the new season of curb? i didn't see the most recent one, but i think it's been amazing so far! :sejeongcry:
I thought the first couple of episodes were a bit of a mixed bag for me, but I loved "The Watermelon" and "IRASSHAIMASE!" that just aired. :catpopcorn:

Vampire

Ultimate Detective
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,571,803
i thought the first were soo good. i love the mary ferguson plot line xD
I like that plot line! I just thought most the plot points and jokes surrounding him trying to get his show Young Larry going weren't very enjoyable... I didn't like anything with him and Dylan O'Brien, and Maria Sofia was just too much to actually find funny, imo. I'm so glad we've moved past that. :sip:

hatfelt

Ain't Nobody
VIP+
Donor
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭102,750
I like that plot line! I just thought most the plot points and jokes surrounding him trying to get his show Young Larry going weren't very enjoyable... I didn't like anything with him and Dylan O'Brien, and Maria Sofia was just too much to actually find funny, imo. I'm so glad we've moved past that. :sip:

agree on that. i did like when she wawsn't on screen and they had to try to work around showing tape etc. but yeah not perfect.

Top Bottom