Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
never heard of this. much like everything marvel xD hope it's better than the current things they are putting out. Ever since wandawision, i feel like everything's been mediocre at best.
It probably won't be seeing as how it's a Sony Marvel movie (Venom, Morbius), and not an actual Marvel Marvel movie. The only exception so far has been the new Spider-man movies, but that's because Marvel basically paid a fat stack of cash to do what they wanted with it and let Sony just slap their brand on the finished product.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
It probably won't be seeing as how it's a Sony Marvel movie (Venom, Morbius), and not an actual Marvel Marvel movie. The only exception so far has been the new Spider-man movies, but that's because Marvel basically paid a fat stack of cash to do what they wanted with it and let Sony just slap their brand on the finished product.

the way you emphasized sony as though it's a knock off made me think of this XD

Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
It definitely got me spooked out in some parts and was quite gruesome too, I was shocked for one particular part :jinjudge:
Agreed!

I watched SheHulk trailer again and somehow it looks even worse.. think i'll skip this.
I'll probably give it a try, at least, but... Yeah, I don't exactly have a good impression. :teehee:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I'll probably give it a try, at least, but... Yeah, I don't exactly have a good impression. :teehee:

For me it's also how i feel the quality of the MCU TV shows have been playing out. I really loved Wandavision. All of the others, i think have dropped the ball. I never even finished Moon Knight. It was the first one a gave up on. So, i think i'm just over these shows for now. But, other than that, it still looks pretty crap lol

Top Bottom