MCU | Marvel Cinematic Universe ☄︎

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
So what did you think of it? :okbye:
I thought it was a lot of fun, but at the same time, so goddamn sad. :peepoblanket: I cried 3 separate times!

- Willem Dafoe was so good, oh my God! Alfred Molina did very good, too. I feel like this movie just further confirmed my suspicion of the fact that I probably would have liked Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man movies more had they had different villains though, or maybe different actors for them... Because I like Andrew Garfield, but... his villains just don't hit the same. :judgingyou:
- Matt Murdock! I was so happy to see him! :poggers: Not going to lie, though, I thought he'd have slightly more screen time than what we got. Still, I'm thankful they confirmed him!
- Aunt May's death scene was very well done, in my opinion. It was the first time the movie made me cry. The other two are when Peter was saying goodbye to MJ and Ned... And then, finally, third was when Peter went to the coffee shop. :okbye: "It doesn't hurt anymore." UGH! Really powerful scenes.
- I don't really like that Ned was just somehow able to open portals tbh. If were going by the Dr. Strange movie, that's supposed to be incredibly difficult, right? Like, I know Strange is able to finally accomplish it when he gets forced into a life-or-death situation in his movie, and I know Ned and them were in a crisis as well, but he didn't have any knowledge of the arts beforehand unlike Strange in his situation... :wherearethelies:
- I saw people say that they felt like Toby Maguire was "phoning it in" and I can't really agree with that? I felt like the introduction was awkward, but I also thought the whole situation was supposed to be awkward. So, I don't know... One of my favorite scenes, actually, are when him and Andrew Garfield (and later Tom Holland) are all talking about Spider-Man things before the big villain fight on the statue of liberty! That all felt really natural, imo, and was fun. :CupPar:

So, uh! Yeah, that was just some of my thoughts on it. :TeaPar: LOL How about you?

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
just watched spider man: no way home, I enjoyed it a lot!

I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. I remember watching Tobey's Spiderman 3 when I was younger and I didn't like it that much because it was too dark and angsty for my taste. But when he appeared on screen, it felt so nostalgic! Especially after Tom's Spiderman had to go through such an emotional death of Aunt May (I cried when he was crying under the rain - that scene was so well done) and dealing with all these multiverse villains with no other Spiderman in sight, I was like "why are they doing this to a poor kid!!". I was so happy when Tobey and Andrew showed up. Interaction between them was great! After knowing what Tobey's and Andrew's spiderman went through, I thought Tom's spiderman was really lucky to be surrounded by so many people he loves and have other Spidermen to help him through his dark times.

now I need to watch Doctor Strange dfghjkl

Last edited:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,033,170
Pronouns
He/Him
I thought it was a lot of fun, but at the same time, so goddamn sad. :peepoblanket: I cried 3 separate times!

- Willem Dafoe was so good, oh my God! Alfred Molina did very good, too. I feel like this movie just further confirmed my suspicion of the fact that I probably would have liked Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man movies more had they had different villains though, or maybe different actors for them... Because I like Andrew Garfield, but... his villains just don't hit the same. :judgingyou:
- Matt Murdock! I was so happy to see him! :poggers: Not going to lie, though, I thought he'd have slightly more screen time than what we got. Still, I'm thankful they confirmed him!
- Aunt May's death scene was very well done, in my opinion. It was the first time the movie made me cry. The other two are when Peter was saying goodbye to MJ and Ned... And then, finally, third was when Peter went to the coffee shop. :okbye: "It doesn't hurt anymore." UGH! Really powerful scenes.
- I don't really like that Ned was just somehow able to open portals tbh. If were going by the Dr. Strange movie, that's supposed to be incredibly difficult, right? Like, I know Strange is able to finally accomplish it when he gets forced into a life-or-death situation in his movie, and I know Ned and them were in a crisis as well, but he didn't have any knowledge of the arts beforehand unlike Strange in his situation... :wherearethelies:
- I saw people say that they felt like Toby Maguire was "phoning it in" and I can't really agree with that? I felt like the introduction was awkward, but I also thought the whole situation was supposed to be awkward. So, I don't know... One of my favorite scenes, actually, are when him and Andrew Garfield (and later Tom Holland) are all talking about Spider-Man things before the big villain fight on the statue of liberty! That all felt really natural, imo, and was fun. :CupPar:

So, uh! Yeah, that was just some of my thoughts on it. :TeaPar: LOL How about you?
just watched it for the 2nd time a few hours ago :hehe:
this is must be one of the best movies of all time! how amazing is that where we can see 3 spidermans from different prod.house in one movie :hehe:
- for the first scenes, i was wondering where are other avengers? are they gone now that tony is no longer here to protect them from those stupid people who can't differentiate the truth :sweat:

- i like it when norman breaks his helmet & then wears a hoodie later, that's how you put comics accurate!
- suddenly I feel so sorry for peter garfield, he got quite a lot of crying scenes even after he saved mj :tears:
- damn may, why she has to die like that?!
this is one of the darkest MCU movies, a lot sadder than endgame surely :sadpepe:
mcu is getting bigger indeed~

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
the only spiderman i've watched recently is bully mcguire :duckpar:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
no idea who that hero(?) is. sounds kinda villainous.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
Today I have learned about Jeff the Land Shark and I love him very much. He’s mine now.
its_jeff_12_key_art.jpg
ksEwb6AH60tqOCE09fvMC-23TgQ1ZLkluoy-RgsYEJo.jpg
eVnLBHZV4AsSzWB4ZLj788.jpg
images
5dea55e939e5db1d6ba989f67921c746.jpg
images

gl5x1uEJWw1nCYpsWn4S3MtH15c7fhZm33L7sfuI2eE.jpg

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759