Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
3hy5Eke.png

The mod team has new blood on board!
First of all, thanks to everyone who applied.
This time around we wanted to expand our team in order to cover different timezones so we can answer your questions and requests quickly and efficiently. With that in mind, we have decided to take in three new recruits, they are

@heidzee! @with*one and @Drew

We hope the three of you will be valuable assets to the team by helping us ensure the forums are always a friendly and safe environment for all its users.
From now on you can also count on them to reply to any questions you might have. Let's give them a warm welcome, everyone.

Last but not least, we have a promotion to announce!

@Golden has passed her trial phase and is now a fully-fledged Moderator! Let's congratulate her on the achievement

also late congratulations to @Idol Killer who was promoted to full Moderator as well a while ago

:peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,300
Pronouns
She/Her
Congrats to all of you!
really cool to see goldie as a mod after all this time of her wanting to do it
756508095257116815.gif

and to the jm's i will make sure to start some mess so you can get some fun work on this site
756508095257116815.gif

maybe i'll fight with ur boss mod
756508095257116815.gif

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
3hy5Eke.png

The mod team has new blood on board!
First of all, thanks to everyone who applied.
This time around we wanted to expand our team in order to cover different timezones so we can answer your questions and requests quickly and efficiently. With that in mind, we have decided to take in three new recruits, they are

@heidzee! @with*one and @Drew

We hope the three of you will be valuable assets to the team by helping us ensure the forums are always a friendly and safe environment for all its users.
From now on you can also count on them to reply to any questions you might have. Let's give them a warm welcome, everyone.

Last but not least, we have a promotion to announce!

@Golden has passed her trial phase and is now a fully-fledged Moderator! Let's congratulate her on the achievement

also late congratulations to @Idol Killer who was promoted to full Moderator as well a while ago

:peepopbirthday:
CONGRATS!

Top Bottom