Mental Health Peer Support Thread

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
There are so many days where I just don't want to live. I want to leave all this pain behind me but...I can't just give up. But I want so badly to! I wish things could be a little easier for me. Just a little...just a little.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
I really want die. I can’t take this shit anymore, my life is fine but my mental state is hell. My mind is the thing that runs my life and I wish I could just function like a normal person. I’m tired of it all and my mental state being completely ruined by tiny shit constantly. I need to completely cut myself off for real this time. Interacting with people has brought me nothing but distress and paranoia.
Typing all of this out has made me feel a littler better, ig I should start a journal. Getting all of the negative energy out helps.

S

Some

i feel like crying i'm extremly sad everything is a mess And the worst thing i have nothing to do so i'm mostly thinking about it i try talking to people on here no one replies i try finding stuff to do on here since i got nothing irl no one replies and everyone is sleeping and its not a thing i can just say fuck just fuck

MedicationHelps87

Bounced Back 2024 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,488,851
Pronouns
He/Him
I just feel my life is falling apart even more. I can't even conduct a regular day without feeling, anxious, paranoid and insane.
I feel like I am going to lose it any day now and I don't really want to go back to the hospital, mental health unit.... When will this cease and I can enjoy my life, for once in my days...

Last edited:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,691,100
My depression is starting to get out of control again. I am mentally a wreck and how I wish I am dead now.

The person whom I really want to talk to about my problem, she do not care about me at all now.

How I wish that I will never wake up again.

Top Bottom