Message To Anyone Thread

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
I still think about you and wonder how you are doing. I know I wasn't the girl for you but I hope you find someone whos all the things I'm not and someone who brings you happiness and joy. Thanks and I'm Sorry

D

DR. K💉M 👄

I told you1 not to get in between other people from the start. Idk why you still continued but I guess you don't give a letter-after-E to the feelings of others even if you pretend to. It's so often about your own feelings. I considered you a forum friend and felt genuinely worried when you were upset. Have you ever tried asking me? Even now you're prolly just mad at me for cooking this up, tho i felt upset over this for a while now. But I rubbed it off as a joke bc it really isn't that deep, and it was never serious. Still, no one likes it in the end. No one likes to be pushed aside in things. It just shows what yours thoughts of that person are if there is any.

And it's not like I wanted to be prioritized over others, not at all. But when someone is there and you2 seem to think of them as water under the bridge...yeah. I don't talk much but i tried, you said you don't approach others first but that is a bit of a lie. But that is fine, some people get along better with others, it's understandable! It's all about who you are comfortable with. However, you already know the thing I like the least is pretense. You just didn't have to pretend that you consider me as a friend even. You can't juggle between too many people, and sometimes it's not a nice thing to do.​

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
when your name rhymes with Olden and you murder our friendship :lurk2:

I never realised a simple little role could change someone so much:feelsblankie:

stop @-ing....we're over​

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
This is so odd, wth :wut: I'm clearly not interested. Is this the part where I block your number now :Slime:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
Stop criticizing me for every goddaamn thing. My self-esteem can only take so much. I get it you hate how I do things, but don't tell me how to do my job. It's my job for a reason goddammit
:Headingout:

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
ok, wow. So I heard you talk shit ab me behind my back. The least you could do is say it to my face.
I guess it's a good thing that I ditched you when I did bc I have no time for toxic people in my life. Get over yourself and at least try to become a better person for once, bc your attitude rn just isn't cutting it.

:Slime:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,750,935
Pronouns
They/Them
You're such a baby, this is why we can never get shit done. You always waste MY time, you literally said you were ready to go Christmas shopping but now you're MIA??? I'm sorry my mom got on your ass for always standing me up but like how is that my fault?? I don't control her.
Now I'm just gonna go by myself, dealing with this is not worth it. You do this every single time and then yell at me instead of the person who actually did it to you. One day you're gonna have to grow up and realize the world does not revolve around you. I have things I have to get done and it sucks that you can't respect that.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
LISTEN TO HA:TFELT 1719! <3

Polaris_Tae

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,859
I feel like people enjoy making me feel so shitty that I have to take multiple hiatuses for my mental health. Congrats, you accomplished your mission again!

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭722,408
Laughing but not surprised

this thread of mine gradually causing the frostbite cult and its thread to disappear

MedicationHelps87

Bounced Back 2024 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,488,851
Pronouns
He/Him
You are mean and a nasty person. The fact you forgot my birthday and didn't even care to mention.
I am done with you. Sick of being nice, just because we're family...

No more!

MedicationHelps87

Bounced Back 2024 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,488,851
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like just ignoring everyone for a while.
Even those close to me. I don't need your permission for that or do I?
Never a dull moment when I need approval to make my own decisions.

Top Bottom