Message To Anyone Thread

S

Some

that's all i'm out🖕~♪ . I have strong faith that some day all of will be severly punished for what you made me go through and that's enough for me . Hope you're happy now :) . Who am i kidding no i dont lol. I can't imagine meeting up and making up that many lies about 1 person in 1 day . And making a fuss about things that often happens to many people and they just ignore it but no because you dont like it you overexagurate it . And call your gang to add even more lies and tell on a person while you have been speaking to them and treating them like they are some low life all this time and you whos watching everything eating popcorn and siding out with the popular kids and you tell me ok no problem sure When they are not around . Are we in high school ? If you got a problem say it to my face most of us are 20s and up i'm done i'm out you dont need to tell me that i might have to leave in the end no im packing my bags now im tired thats what i get for wanting the best to happen and trying my best to do that because most people dont give a shit and the other just do it half way through so you win for now..

Last edited by a moderator:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I know you were proving a point and it worked but holy shit do not do that again

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
Man, so many guys and gals trying to separate us. like to see them try because HA HA! No one will make me leave you

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I feel guilty for asking this question but why does it have to be you? Why does it have to happen to someone like you?

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
i can tell that you're trying to get me to open up and say something. im not sure im ready to share, i will share when im ready. i just need time

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
I want to talk to you, but I can't if I want to move on with my life ever because you're a bad person. So I'll miss you but I'm never going to message you ever again.

Reactions: kch

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I expected this but it didn't hurt any less. I didn't think this day would come so soon. Even though it feels like I'm losing my best friend, I truly hope you will be happy now and forever.

Blue Moon

feel special Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,179
I know what I want to do, you are asking me to choose and with fair reason but, why does it feel like even if I choose you, you're not gonna believe I mean what I say? I tried last night and you didn't

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
you're making me nervous and my heart beats really fast at the thought of you. i get all giddy. i feel like im a teenager having her first crush all over again.

why are you making me feel like this

what kind of emotion is this i dont think i felt this before. this doesnt make any sense at all to me. this is absolutely embarrassing to feel, embarrassing to share

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
I seriously thought that you'll be different, or at least, we will be different, but then you have to go all the way to prove how wrong I am to ever believe in you at the slightest. But yes, with the number of lies you gave me, you just officially kicked out from my life. No thanks for the memories, and hope you will be the next problem of whoever the pitiful being later.

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
I was angry with you... But then you had to give me food again... Why am I so weak for you lmao...
I'm still angry (and you don't even deserve my attention after what you pulled on me) but you're just sooo cute, but also trash -_-

Last edited:

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
God, I just... want things back to how they were before. I'm respecting your wishes though I hate it. I miss having you as a friend.

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
I'm tired, I'm tired of laughing and sometimes running away but I know it was very foolish of me to leave the comfort that all of my friends always try to give me. And yesh, to all my friends, I'm not the rock one here, you guys are. Thanks for always sticking with me through the ups and downs of my (obviously) emotion.

Top Bottom