RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
This never ends :lizheadache:

To follow up New Jeans’s request of having MHJ re-instated as CEO by the 25th, MHJ has requested a temporary board members meeting to be re-instated as the CEO of ADOR.

Article Source

I will post her lawyer’s full statement below, but the long story short is she is arguing that HYBE has broken their contract with her by removing her from the CEO position, and also violated a court order from one of their many court cases.

MHJ is claiming that in her contract she was promised to be CEO for 3 years, so by removing her before the 3 years, which would be November 2nd, this is breech of contract and wants to be reinstated immediately until the November 2nd date is up.

(I do want to shout out that I’m a bit confused by their wording? At one part they say she was promised a 5 year CEO position, but then they are also arguing her CEO term was only 3 years and expiring in November?)

Here is the full statement her lawyer released to the press:

Hello.
This is the Markall Consulting Group, which is in charge of media communication with Sejong, a law firm, which represents former CEO Min Hee-jin.

Today, former CEO Min Hee-jin applied to the Seoul Central District Court for an injunction to convene the Ador temporary general meeting of shareholders and re-elected the in-house president of Ador (injunctions such as the Seoul Central District Court 2024 Kahap 21391 voting rights). I will explain as follows why they applied for the appointment of directors and the resusal of the CEO without making an injunction to suspend the effect after the dismissal of the CEO.

The dismissal of the CEO of former CEO Min Hee-jin is a violation of the weekly contract and is contrary to the court's decision to ban the exercise of voting rights. In the meantime, we have been preparing an injunction to fight for the effect of the dismissal of the CEO. However, considering the need for an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders to re-elect Director Ador before November 2, 2024, and considering the court's injunction hearing period, former CEO Min Hee-jin was reappointed as Ador's director and then appointed as CEO.

Former CEO Min Hee-jin is guaranteed a five-year term of office as Adore's CEO and in-house board under a weekly contract. Despite the fact that this fact has already been clearly recognized by the decision to ban the exercise of voting rights by the Seoul Central District Court, Hive unilaterally dismissed former CEO Min Hee-jin from the CEO for the same reason as before. This is a direct violation of the court's injunction decision to guarantee the still valid weekly contract and the term of office of the CEO.

On November 2, 2024, the three-year term of office of former CEO Min Hee-jin as an in-house board board of directors of Adoor will expire. Hive is unilaterally claiming that the weekly contract was terminated without any basis in a situation where former CEO Min Hee-jin's in-house term is less than two months left. In this situation, it is self-evident that Hive will not reappoint former CEO Min Hee-jin as an in-house director.

Therefore, before the expiration of the term of former CEO Min Hee-jin as an in-house president, an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders was convened and an injunction was applied to exercise the voting power in favor of the 're-election of the in-house president Min Hee-jin'.

Hive hopes to stop continuous breaches of contract, obstruction of work, defamation and insults, and make reasonable management judgments for the future of Adore and New Jeans.

Something I would like to shout out is that I think this is the first time I’ve seen MHJ release a statement via lawyers to the press so formally like this?

Usually her statements come from herself or just a business person confirming the facts. I wonder what changed and that she’s talking through lawyers now :sideeyeumji:

MHJ ended things off by saying:
“I hope that Hybe will stop continuous breaches of contract, obstruction of work, defamation and insults, and make reasonable management judgments for the future of Ador and New Jeans."​

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
A lot of people seem to be going after the New Jeans members now.

Due to the timing of this dropping hours after their “totally not scripted” video broadcast a lot of people are now loosing credibility in them.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭494,809
This is confusing...
Didn't the members literally just say yesterday that their livestream was not influenced by Min Heejin?
Looks like someone (or everyone) was lying
:run:
Though if they want to support her, then that's on them
though lbr Min Heejin is a creep

Last edited:

yyShin

Thє ℓʋηα Divineɾ 신
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,100
Oh yeah that live was purely authentic with no script and zero mhj influence
It's just a coincidence this injunction is happening right now :poggers:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,800,400
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yeah that live was purely authentic with no script and zero mhj influence
It's just a coincidence this injunction is happening right now :poggers:
They should have at least waited 24hrs before releasing their statement after the video :wut:

This looks really bad for the girls. Yesterday fans were busting ass trying to fight everyone saying that these were the girls true feelings and to stop saying MHJ put them up to this. Even other idols were showing support to them in insta stories.

Now they made everyone look like clowns and lost major credibility.:clowned:

Top Bottom