kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,728,870
Pronouns
He/Him
Minzy is releasing a special version of her song 'Lovely' that was released earlier this year. The song will feature additional choruses sung in Tagalog, to add a true Filipino feel to the sweet love song. The Tagalog version of 'Lovely' will drop on 20 November via all digital streaming platforms.

Ulmicola

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­88,990
Go Minzy. Hopefully big 'sis' Dara will help spread the word.​

I have a hunch that Dara might have had a hand in this already - aside from her, I don't know any other Korean artists that promoted in the Philippines while singing in Tagalog. Hopefully, she's taught Minzy some Tagalog, or at least correct pronunciation: whenever a foreign artist sings in Italian while not knowing the language they often end up sounding weird, for example, it's not just a matter of accent.

UMJI MOODS

μ—„μ§€λŠ” λ‚΄ μž₯λ―Έ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­44,968,863
I have a hunch that Dara might have had a hand in this already - aside from her, I don't know any other Korean artists that promoted in the Philippines while singing in Tagalog. Hopefully, she's taught Minzy some Tagalog, or at least correct pronunciation: whenever a foreign artist sings in Italian while not knowing the language they often end up sounding weird, for example, it's not just a matter of accent.
I've heard non Spanish language speakers singing in Spanish and sounding weird, so I know what you mean. Fingers crossed for Minzy.​

Top Bottom