Miura Daichi will appear as a game character in DEATH STRANDING. Hoshino Gen's song, Pop Virus, to be used in the game.

davidguy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,910
PS4_DS_jkt_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Miura Daichi will appear as a game character in the PS4 video game, Death Stranding, created by Hideo Kojima. Hoshino Gen's song, Pop Virus will also be used in the game.

The collaboration was announced during the Tokyo Game Show 2019 on September 12. Miura, who appears as a musician in the game, made a surprise appearance at the event when Kojima introduced the collaboration. Miura, who has been a big fan of Kojima from since the time Miura was in the group, Folder, said
"I still can't believe I'm in the world of Kojima-san's game. I'm really honored."
Kojima also mentioned a collaboration with Hoshino Gen in which his song, Pop Virus, will be used in the game. Hoshino Gen also posted about the collaboration on his Instagram account.
"It's about respecting the will of others... and believing in your own." - The/Big Boss

My song, "Pop Virus," will be featured in the upcoming PS4 game, "Death Stranding," directed by Hideo Kojima. The above quote, written over 10 years ago, is one of my favorite lines from Mr. Kojima. I can finally get to collaborate with Director Kojima on a title that just might rewrite video game history! I'm truly looking forward to this!

Top Bottom