Momoiro Clover Z's Sasaki Ayaka discharged from hospital, will continue recovery at home

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
sasaki_20210601_main.jpg

Momoiro Clover Z's Sasaki Ayaka has been released from hospital after being diagnosed with Bell's Palsy last month. The condition affects the nerves in the face and it was reported that she suffered from partial facial paralysis. Ayaka is still not fully recovered but the doctors have determined that she's healthy enough to continue her recovery at home. Ayaka updated her fans with an audio message on the group's Youtube channel after returning home this Monday:

Her message was summarized and translated by Momoiro Clover fansite 'MCZ Today':

I'm out of the hospital as of today! I'm so sorry for the trouble and worry I've caused everyone!
Although the symptoms of facial paralysis still remain and I am not fully recovered, the doctor in charge gave me permission to leave the hospital and to gradually return to my activities.
I am hoping to return to work as soon as I can.
My physical condition is perfect, as I was able to get enough rest, and I plan to return to work while doing rehabilitation.
I'm feeling better now, and I just have to hang in there a little longer, so I'll do my best.
It was announced that "Momoclo Natsu no Panorama Jigoku 2021" would be postponed to September 19 and 20, but these dates were set based on AYAKA's wishes.
As of now, I am rehabilitating with the aim of returning at the "@JAM EXPO 2020-2021" on August 29th.
It's not that I'm pushing myself too hard or anything, the doctor has given me permission to aim for August 29th, and if I can't perform, I'll have to ask the members again, but I hope to be able to show up at @JAM on August 29th with a pretty face. I'm going to do my best in rehabilitation as my motivation.
source:https://mcz.fandom.site/2021/08/details-of-ayakas-comment-video.html

Ayaka also opened an Instagram account after leaving the hospital: https://www.instagram.com/ayaka_sasaki_official/

Top Bottom