BREAKING NEWS Momoiro Clover Z's Sasaki Ayaka hospitalised with facial paralysis

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
o1080081014895011171.jpg

Momoiro Clover Z's Sasaki Ayaka has been diagnosed with right peripheral facial nerve palsy, an inflammation of the facial nerve which leaves a side of the face paralyzed. According to Momoiro Clover Z's official website Ayaka was hospitalized yesterday the same day symptoms appeared. Momoiro Clover Z's upcoming summer concert has been postponed as a result of the diagnosis. Most patients with peripheral facial nerve palsy make a full recovery within half a year.

Today, Ayaka released a statement regarding her situation:

Yesterday, I was diagnosed with right peripheral facial nerve palsy at the hospital.
I'm sorry for scaring you.
I'm currently in the hospital, and I'm focusing on my treatment.
It's the first time for me to go through all of this, so I'm very nervous, but I'm resting so that I can make a full recovery as soon as possible!

I'm sorry that I had to postpone the concert.
It's been a year and a half since I've been able to perform with everyone, but I can't do it.
I'm really sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it.
We've already started rehearsals.
I'm really sorry to the members and all the staff who were preparing for the show.
I'm really sorry.
It's really frustrating because my mind is very healthy.

But the doctor told me that I did a good job by coming to the hospital as soon as the symptoms appeared.
I want to thank all the members who pushed me to go to the hospital right away.
Thanks to all the members who pushed me to go to the hospital right away, and the manager who accompanied me to the hospital and took care of me.
Thank you so much.
I'm so anxious and frustrated that I start to cry if I'm not careful.
But I'll do my best so that everyone can see me in good health soon!
I'll be waiting for you all.
translation courtesy of:

Top Bottom