EVENT Monthly Check-up: May 2022

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
smDjKXk.png

(gfx cr. @soozie)

Hello strangers, it's been a while but I hope everyone is doing alright!

I know, I know I've been terrible at up-keeping this supposedly "monthly" check-up... but I'll do my best to get this back up again, especially with the new edition of +Cards around the corner and whatnot! I hope to see you guys around and please don't hesitate to give me a smack for disappearing into the void ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ

@Monthly Check-up

・・・・・・・・

85NGVcc.png

The purpose of Monthly Check-up is for users to gain rewards by completing tasks.
The tasks are usually quite straightforward and light-hearted for all users to enjoy and get involved.

All you have to do is complete the tasks listed below and once you have done so, submit the evidence of the completed task(s) in this thread. It's up to you to decide how many tasks you want to do, and you can do them in your own leisure, as long as you complete the task(s) before the deadline that is noted at the end of this post.

To opt-in (or out) for notifications, please let me know if you want to be included in the @Monthly Check-up tag.
The tag will be used for when a new Monthly Check-up thread is posted and a reminder for when the deadline is approaching.

Have fun!

・・・・・・・・

umUnw9A.png

All Hallyu+ forum rules apply!

I will leave a reaction (like/thumbs up) to let you know that I have acknowledged your post.

Please do not edit your posts, especially if I have already acknowledged your post as I may not count the task you edited in.
Simply create a new post if you want to submit the task(s) you have completed.

Submissions of tasks are to be posted in this thread.

・・・・・・・・

IehQSsO.png

Unless stated otherwise, no past actions (e.g. posts created prior to the date this thread is posted) will be valid for tasks.

・・・

#1 - 1 point - The more the merrier!
Tag a user (who have not previously taken part in Monthly Check-up or has a total of less than 5 points) that you think may be interested to participate! Here are the lists of previous check-ups: October, November. If a user has already been tagged by someone else, you must find another user to tag.

#2 - 5 points - Reply to 10 different MUSIC and/or CELEB MEDIA threads posted after this thread.
The threads can only be from the Music and/or Celeb Media sections.
Link your comments from the different threads.

#3 - 1 point - I was here first!
Be the first to reply/respond to a new thread. Only threads posted after this counts.
Link the thread.

#4 - 2 points - Make a TRADE or SELL a +Card in +Cardsino.
Sell a card or trade with another user in +Cardsino.
Transactions must be made after this thread and linked here.

#5 - 4 points - Post consecutively OUTSIDE The Union and Hallyu+ Hub for 3 days.
Make a post anywhere except The Union and sections in the Hallyu+ Hub for 3 consecutive days.
Link your posts here. The posts must be made on different days and can be within the same thread.

#6 - 2 points - Make it onto the list/widget of Most Posts - Past 7 Days!
Take a screenshot and circle yourself, add your username somewhere on the screenshot.
You must show to have at least 10 posts in the screenshot/list.

:magicpar:

・・・・・・・・

3cPl4IZ.png

No elite points will be given out, but participating in this will contribute to the number of games/events you have participated in.

・・・

Monthly Check-up Tasks

15+ Points
: 100k pc
11-14 Points: 75k pc
7-10 Points: 50k pc
3-6 Points: 25k pc
1-2 Points: 10k pc

Let's Discuss!
Only threads that have been submitted in the form above will be eligible for plus coins.
User threads that have been selected as the "Top 3" will gain additional plus coins shown below.

First - 125k pc
Second - 100k pc
Third - 75k pc
Participants - 10k per thread; only 3 are eligible for plus coins.

・・・・・・・・

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS 31ST MAY @ 9PM GMT / 5PM EDT / 6AM KST (1st June)

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
D2yussd.png

This is your chance to get your discussion thread featured and generate a little buzz on the forums!
At Hallyuplus, we try to encourage users to engage with each other and get involved in various ways.
Come and share your thoughts on something and participate in healthy discussions/debates with other users!

・・・

Eligibility & Selection Criteria

Great news, we are expanding 'Let's Discuss!' to allow for more room for discussions throughout the forums!
In addition to the Discussions subforums (Korean, Japanese, Chinese), you can now submit threads from the Entertainment+ subsection
(excludes Food, Global Music, Current World News & Event) and Anime & Manga!

1. Threads created under any of the subforums listed above that rightfully belong there will be eligible.​
  2. Engagement (replies, clicks, reactions) will be taken into consideration but is not a must for eligibility.​
  3. Effort in OP creation (i.e if it's a simple question vs an extensive analysis thread) will be factored in, but any thread is eligible as long as it's not spammy, troll-esque, or violates any H+ rules.​

Example Threads
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

"Official" threads where users can discuss such as 1, 2, 3 are eligible too but please check in case of duplicate threads.

You can also see the selected threads of November 2021: here

・・・

-ˋˏ SUBMIT YOUR DISCUSSION THREAD(S) ˎˊ-
You can submit as many threads as you want, however, only three threads are eligible to claim rewards from.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
#6 - 2 points - Make it onto the list/widget of Most Posts - Past 7 Days!
Take a screenshot and circle yourself, add your username somewhere on the screenshot.
You must show to have at least 10 posts in the screenshot/list.

dat self burn of H+ :sweat:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,849
#4 - 2 points - Make a TRADE or SELL a +Card in +Cardsino.
Sell a card or trade with another user in +Cardsino.
Transactions must be made after this thread and linked here.

So me not making deals for those nct cards was a good choice I see :munchlax:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
JUST A RANDOM SEOLA GIF

tenor.gif

Last edited:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Sorry, this thread has already been posted here and will be removed so will not count.

tenor.gif

that's fine i'm here all day XD

PS did you wanna work out a trade for that BTS card you wanted? or should i seek out the other trade that was offered?

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
PS did you wanna work out a trade for that BTS card you wanted? or should i seek out the other trade that was offered?
I was going to reply to that after I caught up with things, I would still like the +Card :peepoblanket:
though if you're thinking about the task for this, it would have to explicitly be a trade/sell rather than gifting (since I'll be gifting to another user for that "trade")

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I was going to reply to that after I caught up with things, I would still like the +Card :peepoblanket:
though if you're thinking about the task for this, it would have to explicitly be a trade/sell rather than gifting (since I'll be gifting to another user for that "trade")

what about 5 orbies with the promise that the first 1-3 star nmixx card i don't have will be sent to me, and 4-5 star nmixxers i have first negotiable rights to:judgingyou:

b31a57a777a059fcf120a80c233d6f2d43a320ac.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom