Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
aPvrKdn.png

(gfx cr. @soozie)

Hello, how is everyone doing? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Did you manage to solve The Mystery of Hallyu+ Academy? It's always the ones you least expect...
Anyway, now that the spooky season is over... we are moving onto November; a month, where some countries i.e. the USA celebrate Thanksgiving!
So let's spend this month showing our gratitude to those around us and even to ourselves!

@Monthly Check-up

・・・・・・・・

baT451C.png

The purpose of Monthly Check-up is for users to gain rewards by completing tasks.
The tasks are usually quite straightforward and light-hearted for all users to enjoy and get involved.

All you have to do is complete the tasks listed below and once you have done so, submit the evidence of the completed task(s) in this thread. It's up to you to decide how many tasks you want to do, and you can do them in your own leisure, as long as you complete the task(s) before the deadline that is noted at the end of this post.

To opt-in (or out) for notifications, please let me know if you want to be included in the @Monthly Check-up tag.
The tag will be used for when a new Monthly Check-up thread is posted and a reminder for when the deadline is approaching.

Have fun!

・・・・・・・・

rKaJYv1.png

All Hallyu+ forum rules apply!

I will leave a reaction (like/thumbs up) to let you know that I have acknowledged your post.

Please do not edit your posts, especially if I have already acknowledged your post as I may not count the task you edited in.
Simply create a new post if you want to submit the task(s) you have completed.

Submissions of tasks are to be posted in this thread.

・・・・・・・・

KlPyneO.png

Unless stated otherwise, no past actions (e.g. posts created prior to the date this thread is posted) will be valid for tasks.

・・・

#1 - 1 point - Come and say hi!
Say hello in this thread; greet the other users who may pop in here!
:poggers:

#2 - 5 points - Reply to 10 different threads posted after this thread.
The threads can be from any section, as long as the threads were posted after this thread.
This thread does not count. Link your comments from the different threads. Must have all 10 replies, no partial points will be given out.

#3 - 2 points - Content+: Let's talk FASHION!
Send a photo of some of your idol's fashion disasters or iconic looks in the thread linked above.
Link your comment in the thread.

#4 - 2 points - Share your favourite thread on the forums.
Post the link of the thread and mention why it's your favourite thread.

#5 - 2 points - Gift another user an item from Shop+ and express your gratitude to them.
Mention the user you sent a fit to. Take a screenshot of your purchase with the message you sent them.

#6 - 2 points - Make an appreciation thread for your bias or an interest of yours/something that you're thankful of.
The thread can fall under any section as long as it's relevant to the section. Link your thread.

#7- 2 points - Send a Message to Yourself.
You've expressed your appreciation/gratitude for others but now it's time to do it for yourself!
Write a message for yourself and link your post in this thread.

・・・・・・・・

A9dqphx.png

No elite points will be given out, but participating in this will contribute to the number of games/events you have participated in.

・・・

Monthly Check-up Tasks

15+ Points
: 100k pc
11-14 Points: 75k pc
7-10 Points: 50k pc
3-6 Points: 25k pc
1-2 Points: 10k pc

Let's Discuss!
Only threads that have been submitted in the form in the post below will be eligible for plus coins.
User threads that have been selected as the "Top 3" will gain plus coins shown below.

First - 125k pc
Second - 100k pc
Third - 75k pc
Participants - 10k per thread; only 3 are eligible for plus coins.

・・・・・・・・

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS 30TH NOVEMBER @ 9PM GMT / 5PM EDT / 6AM KST (1st Dec)

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
eU6XYMd.png

This is your chance to get your discussion thread featured and generate a little buzz on the forums!
At Hallyuplus, we try to encourage users to engage with each other and get involved in various ways.
Come and share your thoughts on something and participate in healthy discussions/debates with other users!

・・・

Eligibility & Selection Criteria

Great news, we are expanding 'Let's Discuss!' to allow for more room for discussions throughout the forums!
In addition to the Discussions subforums (Korean, Japanese, Chinese), you can now submit threads from the Entertainment+ subsection
(excludes Food, Global Music, Current World News & Event) and Anime & Manga!

1. Threads created under any of the subforums listed above that rightfully belong there will be eligible.​
  2. Engagement (replies, clicks, reactions) will be taken into consideration but is not a must for eligibility.​
  3. Effort in OP creation (i.e if it's a simple question vs an extensive analysis thread) will be factored in, but any thread is eligible as long as it's not spammy, troll-esque, or violates any H+ rules.​

Example Threads
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

"Official" threads where users can discuss such as 1, 2, 3 are eligible too but please check in case of duplicate threads.

You can also see the selected threads of October 2021: here

・・・

-ˋˏ SUBMIT YOUR DISCUSSION THREAD(S) ˎˊ-
You can submit as many threads as you want, however, only three threads are eligible to claim rewards from.

Last edited:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭977,720
Pronouns
He/Him
hellooooww everyone i'm new here,, welcome to november rain :HidePar:

Hello lovelies!

It's still spooktober in my household, because I didn't get around to watching the scary films I wanted to at Halloween.
eZFawipwoR7jyvAkwqKYBELLixBOIEwEnICpI0eWyyITaaEVw0Y1ud3yEzRgMNawFLHi9_8i1bT3QjKHt0jVhFcr-6kDm7FB5h9Huzr4TKRVwO8uOttEuBIPJAMC5cyVkgZJDSgK
don't you dare say that in cheerful tone, j'm still grieving for their disbandment :sejeongcry::sejeongcry:

Top Bottom