Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,800
OpOiAfM.png

(gfx cr. @soozie)

Hello, how is everyone doing? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

A little while ago I asked for some feedback and suggestions regarding ways on how to make the rewards gamers receive more accessible to those that don't participate in games/events. After some discussions, we hope that this is the solution users are looking for and will encourage activity and engagement throughout the forums. This is still a work-in-progress so expect some adjustments and/or introduction to new features!

I hope to see you all get stuck in, enjoy and I will see you around!
@Monthly Check-up @Gamer Squad

・・・・・・・・

fhg9KU0.png

The purpose of Monthly Check-up is for users to gain rewards by completing tasks.
The tasks are usually quite straightforward and light-hearted for all users to enjoy and get involved.

All you have to do is complete the tasks listed below and once you have done so, submit the evidence of the completed task(s) in this thread. It's up to you to decide how many tasks you want to do, and you can do them in your own leisure, as long as you complete the task(s) before the deadline that is noted at the end of this post.

To opt-in (or out) for notifications, please let me know if you want to be included in the @Monthly Check-up tag.
The tag will be used for when a new Monthly Check-up thread is posted and a reminder for when the deadline is approaching.

(After this month, Gamer Squad won't be tagged)

Have fun!

・・・・・・・・

4Hf4G3b.png

All Hallyu+ forum rules apply!
Try not to spam in this thread unless you need some guidance or to ask a question.

I will leave a reaction (like/thumbs up) to let you know that I have acknowledged your post.

Please do not edit your posts, especially if I have already acknowledged your post as I may not count the task you edited in.
Simply create a new post if you want to submit the task(s) you have completed.

Submissions of tasks are to be posted in this thread.

・・・・・・・・

XVolFBM.png

Unless stated otherwise, no past actions (e.g. posts created prior to the date this thread is posted) will be valid for tasks.

・・・

#1 - 2 points - Get into the spooky spirit!
This can include changing your set, creating a Halloween-related thread, or spooking out other users on their walls.
Share the appropriate link/screenshot/evidence of this.

#2 - 3 points - Capture at least 10 members online at the same time.
Take a screenshot and add your username to it.
All 10 usernames must be visible in the screenshot.
You can be included as one of the 10 people but you still need to add your username elsewhere onto the screenshot.

#3 - 3 points - Leave a comment on at least 5 new music (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) releases from this month (October).
Share the links to your comments.

#4 - 2 points - ICYMI: What news/releases did you miss?
Link your comment from one of the ICYMI threads posted from this month (October).

#5 - up to 6 points - What have you been up to recently?
Discuss/mention what you have been watching, playing and/or reading in one of the threads linked below.
What are your thoughts? Do you enjoy/dislike it? Are there other users that have been up to the same thing?

Link your comment(s) from the thread(s) listed below.
You can earn up to 6 points if you comment on all 6 threads, or 3 points on 3 threads, etc.

Anime
Book
C-Dramas/Movies
K-Dramas, Movies or Varieties
J-Drama
Video Game

・・・・・・・・

7jcgTRR.png

This is your chance to get your discussion thread featured and generate a little buzz on the forums!
At Hallyuplus, we try to encourage users to engage with each other and get involved in various ways.
Come and share your thoughts on something and participate in healthy discussions/debates with other users!

・・・

Eligibility & Selection Criteria
  1. Threads created under any of the Discussions subforums (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) that rightfully belong there will be eligible.
  2. Engagement (replies, clicks, reactions) will be taken into consideration but is not a must for eligibility.
  3. Effort in OP creation (i.e if it's a simple question vs an extensive analysis thread) will be factored in, but any thread is eligible as long as it's not spammy, troll-esque, or violates any H+ rules.
Example Threads
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

・・・

Threads created from 20th September 2021 to the present date are eligible.

-ˋˏ SUBMIT YOUR DISCUSSION THREAD(S) ˎˊ-
You can submit as many threads as you want, however, only three threads are eligible to claim rewards from.

・・・・・・・・

IqQ7F4c.png

No elite points will be given out, but participating in this will contribute to the number of games/events you have participated in.

・・・

Monthly Check-up Tasks
Users will be rewarded via a points system.
The rewards and/or the number of points are subject to change each month depending on the tasks.

15+ Points: 100k pc
11-14 Points: 75k pc
7-10 Points: 50k pc
3-6 Points: 25k pc
1-2 Points: 10k pc

Let's Discuss!
Only threads that have been submitted in the form above will be eligible for plus coins.
User threads that have been selected as the "Top 3" will gain additional plus coins shown below.

First - 125k pc
Second - 100k pc
Third - 75k pc
Participants - 10k per thread; only 3 are eligible for plus coins.

・・・・・・・・

DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS 30TH OCTOBER @ 9PM GMT / 5PM EDT / 6AM KST (31st)

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,617,413
4. ICYMI

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
#1 - 2 points - Get into the spooky spirit!
is my set spooky

Bellamy

I'll be there for you〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,920,264
Pronouns
She/Her
Task #4 (ICYMI)

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭931,320
Pronouns
He/Him
task #4 completed
:RunPar:is there anybody who wants to make a spooky set for me? for an orb maybe

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,800
I've been quite lenient so far with this because I know people have their own way of doing or saying things, but please try not to do the bare minimum! Add more substance/elaborate your comments in tasks relating to posting (and look at what I'm asking) or else the future rewards will be lowered. :HidePar:

Last edited:
Top Bottom