Monthly Elite Rankings - Top 10 of December 2020!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
december_elite.png

Thanks for tuning in to a lovely December! The first-ever H+ Winter Olympics graced the forum and what an exciting time it was! With 3 teams and many athletes working hard to gain medals and be champions, it was truly an awesome scene to behold. I hope all of you had as much as we did! Now, we weren't the only ones hosting this month! I would like to give a heartfelt thank you to @hatfelt for also hosting and keeping our gamers entertained!
Now, you probably noticed that orbs and coins were not given out for November. I am going to be honest, I did not give it out because I wanted to phase it out. Atm the current prizes for the Elite and HOE Rankings reward gamers who already get 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in games, therefore, they accumulate orbs and coins anyway. The system just makes the rich richer and the prizes lose their value. At the moment, most orbs and coins are just hoarded and not really spent. And many gamers have mentioned that orbs and coins have lost some of their desirability over the past months.
Another thing to note is that at the time the orbs and coin payouts for elite rankings were originally introduced, the orbs and coins gained in games were not adjusted to game length. Now, as that is taken into account and payout from games are improved, it feels like it is time to make some changes.
I still want those making it to the top 10 of elite gamer rankings to be rewarded and I did come up with a plan which will go into effect in the ranking for January 2021. I did think long and hard on what to do and I hope the solution will be well-liked and make reaching the rankings more exciting!
As this will not come into effect until January, orbs and coins will be given out for November and December today. and Everyone in the December Ranking will get the bonus 50k as I posted the thread super late. I had real-life stuff to sort out hence the delay.
And I know changes can be hard to deal with but trust me, I really think this one is for the better. In case things don't work out, we can always change it back.
Also @yerm designed us the new banners for Elite and HOE! She did a great job and I hope you guys like them!

Also, we the events team, truly enjoyed hosting for you and hope to see you all again in January!

Without further ado, here are the rankings!!
1. Chomiczewska 7124
2. Saint Ren6117
3. Baymax 6111
4. Lurkette8109
5. OutroTearTheFirst5104
6. Chiharu 587
7. Stannie260
8. Nara459
9. AKID❀KI357
10. boo454

cKGlPoa.png

352.jpg

@Chomiczewska

You will receive 100K Plus Coins and 5 orbs!
djGVAGB.png

16.jpg

@Saint Ren

You will receive 90K Plus Coins and 3 orbs!
nWhTYXB.png

440.jpg

@Baymax

You will receive 80K Plus Coins and 2 orbs!
lrIf0wU.png

1674.jpg

@Lurkette

You will receive 70k Plus Coins and 1 orb!
sTRPp7C.png

1229.jpg

@OutroTearTheFirst

You will receive 60K Plus Coins and 1 orb!
IBWjyfz.png

732.jpg

@Chiharu

You will receive 50K Plus Coins and 1 orb!

8fzTmQW.png

@Stannie

You will receive 40k coins and 1 orb!
f9tdmYI.png

809.jpg

@Nara

You will receive 30k coins and 1 orb!
aWRqGcW.png

13.jpg

@AKID❀KI

You will receive 20k coins and 1 orb
yPPZ1xp.png

43.jpg

@boo

You will receive 10k coins and 1 orb

Congratulations and thank you all for playing!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Also @Gamer Squad tomorrow will be the reveal for Hall of Elites 2021! It will be held at 2PM EST! The thread will be posted earlier and you will be notified. Make sure to come for the live reveal! The top 10 HOE will be revealed in short intervals so the reveal will not take long!

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I thought I was tagged because I'd reached the top ten by some fluke :sweat: Congrats everyone! Hope you like the new banners!

Top Bottom