• Total voters

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Movie Review: The Call of the Wild
by: meltrosz

To be honest, I wasn't originally planning to watch this movie. But when I saw that the main star was Harrison Ford, I forgot all my hesitations and immediately bought a ticket to watch this movie. The movie is about the adventures of a St. Bernard/Scotch Collie dog named Bucky and how he changed from docile and subservient to brave and domineering due to his several life experiences. It's very interesting how much attention they paid to details like Bucky being flustered after seeing snow for the first time since he grew up in California where it never snows. It's also interesting how a St. Bernard, one of the kindest and most docile dogs known to men, would have an "inner wolf" inside him. But it also makes sense since all dogs are descended from wolves and it goes to show that everyone has that wild side inside them that they inherited from their ancestors. They just need to tap into it. However, the disappointing part of this film is the bad quality of CGI, especially in this era where it's sometimes hard to distinguish if something is CGI or not. Nevertheless, Harrison Ford's acting in this movie was very remarkable, especially his narration that brought the viewers along for a ride and made them feel the adventure first-hand.

7.5/10

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
i was so confused as to why this wasnt in the normal place lol
ive never heard of this movie till now, but i tend to like movies that are dog centered and only on that basis tbh

Top Bottom